+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: what do you think the twist is?**Possible Spoilers***

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    Here is something interesting, the CBS website preview says this: "One tribe is misled by Tree Mail, as all the tribes find themselves blindsided by another twist." Notice it says all the tribes, not both tribes. I hope it's not another outcasts thing like last season.
    6 are gone, 6 on Chapera and 6 on Mogo Mogo. I hope it's survivors swapping tribes b/c I think Chapera is overpowered with Rupert, Rob, Tom, and Alicia. And I will make fun of the CBS webmaster for All-Stars if there is no third tribe coming up.

Now that there is 6 men and six women...maybe they will go into 2 new tribes by gender ..or just merge into on big tribe!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

What if Sue AND Jenna came back?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

The twist is obvious. Pretty Boy Probst is pissed that players are quitting, so he and 5 of his closest host friends are going to reform Saboga.

The new tribe will consist of :

Jeff "Pretty Boy" Probst
    Regis Philbin
    Tyra Banks
    Simon Cowell
    Anne Robinson
    Ahmad Rashad

On a serious note though, if Johnny Fairplay shows up, that by itself would make this the greatest episode ever. That's not even mentioning the ratings boost survivor would enjoy just because of the meer presence of the great Fairplay.

They need to do something to smarten up this dismal seaosn imo.
    There was never a dull moment with Fairplay, that I will admit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    fluff, can I just say I love it when you post. That Ethan, he wins the best looking survivor, hands down!

They are using games from past Surivor episodes. I think they'll do the one where everyone had to stand on a round thing and then one by one flip it over and it whatever buff was underneath, that's what tribe you were in. Some changed, some stayed the same. Just my guess at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    fluff, can I just say I love it when you post. That Ethan, he wins the best looking survivor, hands down!

They are using games from past Surivor episodes. I think they'll do the one where everyone had to stand on a round thing and then one by one flip it over and it whatever buff was underneath, that's what tribe you were in. Some changed, some stayed the same. Just my guess at this point...
    Why thank you, Melsevene.

I didn't think it possible, but Ethan looks better now than he did during S3.
    I think Ethan is well placed at the moment, but a twist makes him extremely vulnerable again.

I don't understand the "get rid of the winners" argument.
    If people really feel that strongly about voting against winners, wouldn't you want to be up agaisnt one in the final 2?

I think the "pick a disc" thing could work again, I like the randomness of it as compared to the "pick 'em".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't understand the "get rid of the winners" argument.
    If people really feel that strongly about voting against winners, wouldn't you want to be up agaisnt one in the final 2?

Plus it leaves people like Jenna L. with no place to focus their wholly unjustified anger once they get rid of those darn winners.

I was initially against it, but now I have come to believe that they should have put all the winners in one tribe to start with.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I was initially against it, but now I have come to believe that they should have put all the winners in one tribe to start with.
    Never thought what would happen if they did that. That would be a good idea.

i think the twist will be the one challenge will be for both immunity and reward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast