+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: what do you think the twist is?**Possible Spoilers***

I doubt it will be an Outkast tribe. MB said that was the biggest mistake he has made on Survivor. As for another tribe of players that haven't been on yet....that would be good if it were Skupkin....He really deserves another chance at this game.

I know, I know :deadhorse

I don't think that will happen, though. I think JFP was just being a dink as always.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Princess
    In the CBS preview they say that the challenge is a combined RC and IC. I suppose that's the twist.

I also read that they are accelerating the schedule with only 2 days per ep (hence RC&IC at the same time), guess that will get them on schedule with 2 more contestants than usual.

Okay, at RC, we see Jeff with the Idol. Since this prop can be spilt into two, one signifying MAN, the other ENVIRONMENT, why not make use of the prop?

Winning tribe wins reward, as well as ENVIRONMENT part of Immunity Idol. Then they are done. They are safe.

Later, losing tribe will have to compete for MAN part of Immunity Idol, playing for individual immunity. Then TC for them.

Hmm..doesn't sound very interesting to myself, although I'm suggesting it.

The Title for next episode is "Sorry...I Blew It"?

Hmm. It's in the first person, so someone is apologising. Who? Surely not Richard returning to apologise about Sue? No, not likely.

So someone screw up big time, then apologise to his/her tribemates? Who? Could be anyone...I don't know.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Survivor
    Okay, at RC, we see Jeff with the Idol. Since this prop can be spilt into two, one signifying MAN, the other ENVIRONMENT, why not make use of the prop?

Winning tribe wins reward, as well as ENVIRONMENT part of Immunity Idol. Then they are done. They are safe.

Later, losing tribe will have to compete for MAN part of Immunity Idol, playing for individual immunity. Then TC for them.
    Hey, I like this! It would certainly throw a wrench into poeple's plans.

I hope it's not an outcast or "other" all star tribe. The only way I would like to see that is if the outcast tribe only competed in RCs to try and steal food away from Chapera & Mogo Mogo.

Lol, now I feel better. I dreamed last night about Survivor (and that alone scared me, lol) and that the "twist" was courtesy of "Forever Eden" (bringing in new players). At least I know now that I'm not alone.

The Title for next episode is "Sorry...I Blew It"?

Hmm. It's in the first person, so someone is apologising. Who? Surely not Richard returning to apologise about Sue? No, not likely.

So someone screw up big time, then apologise to his/her tribemates? Who? Could be anyone...I don't know.
    Wasn't that what Jeff was saying about the last challenge? (the one with Rich and Sue) and he made a bad call? Did anyone mention this yet? What if they put all of their names in a hat and drew completely new teams? I am reminded of Jenna saying "All the work I've done for 13 days down the drain!" when they merged. They would have to basically start from scratch and form brand new alliances.

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar

Wow! Good thinking. That is interesting. Would be very cool to see on the show.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Doesn't sound too bad to me. Actually sounds kind of interesting. Here's another thought, too- maybe the tribe that wins the MAN part of the idol is safe and gets to go to TC and vote someone from the other tribe off. Say Chapera wins, they go and vote off a member of Mogo Mogo and MM can't vote, so basically they have they just sit there with there fate in Chapera's hands. Just a little twist that would defiantly make the IC interesting, and that could considered a reward as well.

I just hope it's a new twist and not something that's already been done. MB said from the beginning that because this bunch has already played the game, it had to be 10 times harder than it was before and that twists would be thrown in left and right. So far it looks like any ordinary season of Survivor.

I still think JFP might have made that comment because he's an attention freak, wanted an extra minute in the sun, wanted people to speculate real hard, or was just jealous that he wasn't asked back. I didn't know MB said that about the Outcast tribe. I wasn't a fan of the twist, maybe because I couldn't stand Burton or Lill.

If they do introduce a new player, I would like to see JFPs Grandmother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast