+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Susan Hawk Chat Transcript 3/5/04

Leo
    Premium Member
    Thanks for the transcript.

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    How can she like his energy and yet called him a lazy worker.. that doesn't make sense.
    RF, "energy" in this sense means personality/vibe - not being a hard worker.

Thanks for transcribing the chat sheela, it was a rather interesting read .

Prior to the game, Jeff gave us the rules. One set of the rules was we had to exit our platform on a certain beam, and return to our platform on another beam. So thatís what I was aiming for. Jeff didnít tell Mogo Mogo about the beam rule.
    I'm glad that this is explained.
    ďIn Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders donít vant to be general.Ē Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    The thing is, she must not have told anyone else on Chapera that, either. Because they were all telling her to "come on" as opposed to just standing there...and how would you remember which way you came out? That's a weird rule.

The chat was enjoyable. I can't believe her all time favorite survivor is JFP! Doesn't seem like her kind of guy.

I'll have to tell my buddy that she indeed did have an alliance with Alicia, he'll be so proud of himself cuz he said he thought they did.

Sue: It was really easier this time. I just believe they tried to edit as far as they could to make it look like it was hard on me. That’s probably why you didn’t see much of me, there wasn’t much you could grab.

Sue: Actually, I was happy, and the two minutes of air time I had was what they could grab, I believe it was so that they could feed my exit more liberally.
    On Insider, even Tom said that Sue was hard-working. It sounds like CBS worked hard to edit her negatively.

I'm surprised they allowed her to talk about the misleading editing.

Sue: It was really easier this time. I just believe they tried to edit as far as they could to make it look like it was hard on me. Thatís probably why you didnít see much of me, there wasnít much you could grab.
    We've heard how hard it is this time from contestants still on the show during confessionals and from those out of the game in interviews.
    Interesting that the only two people who appear to think it was easier this time are the two that quit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sue: Prior to the game, Jeff gave us the rules. One set of the rules was we had to exit our platform on a certain beam, and return to our platform on another beam. So that’s what I was aiming for. Jeff didn’t tell Mogo Mogo about the beam rule.
    I'm so confused by her answer. I thought Jeff gave the rules to both tribes simultaneously. I don't know how they could have got different instructions.

On TES, she first said that she chose the plank Richard was on because it was the shorter route. Then when Richard pointed out that the two beams were equal in length, she brought up the different instructions thing. If she's right about Chapera getting different instructions, why wouldn't she have stated that to begin with?

Also, like Lil_Cutie pointed out, Rob (?) asked her to come back the other way and she said, "No, I want this one." Unless she's saying that the rest of Chapera wasn't given the same instructions as her, his suggesting the other plank makes no sense.

I think with the passage of time and the coaching from various attorneys, she has her story a little mixed up.

That story about the rules makes no sense to me.
    Does Jiff take the teams aside and explain the rules to them, in addition to the explanation the viewers get to see?
    I can't imagine that's the case, and even if he did I feel certain he would take great pains to make sure he gave the same precise direction to each tribe.

The comment you made re Rob's instruction to Sue to use the plank she originally was going to take, is exactly right sheela, as is what you said about her Early Show comment.
    Her stories don't add up.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-06-2004 at 07:16 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I'm wondering if perhaps she did get some kind of settlement from the incident. Read over her last statement again! Hmm...
    It certainly sounds to me like she has reached some kind of settlement with CBS.

I watched that rich/sue incident in slow motion and sue herself starts down another plank and stops and says 'I want that one' pointing to the one Rich was already on and went back even after her tribe mates encouraged her to keep going the other way.. I know Sue said in the chat that Jeff said you had to go out one way and come back another but she also said that MogoMogo wasnt told this and the fact that her own teammates were telling her to keep going on the plank Rich was not on tells me ONLY Sue was aware of the 'rule' :rolleyes in the game.

Oh, and by the way. In super slow motion, it looks like we get a quick glance at "little richard". It shows for only a nano second and it was not blurred out because it was not noticeable in real time. That being said, I think it might have also been Sues right hand IF she had it to her side but I just couldn't tell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast