+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You have any sympathy to "quitters"?

I also didn't quite understand Sue's level of "upset" with Hatch...perhaps there was a reason behind it...I don't know. If it had been me...I would've grabbed him by the yeng yang and swung him into the water. But then that's just me...
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Hug me!
    I wonder Mark knew that two of the contestants would quit this season and that why he had 18 contestants on this time instead of 16 ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    I also didn't quite understand Sue's level of "upset" with Hatch...perhaps there was a reason behind it...I don't know. If it had been me...I would've grabbed him by the yeng yang and swung him into the water. But then that's just me...

I said the same thing last night! I totally would have done that!!

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    Jenna had a reason to go home.

Sue should have stuck it out.
    I can't imagine why Jenna came on the show to begin with. She would know from the beginning how sick her mother was. Nope, don't have any sympathy for her, she knew how sick her mother was. She already won a million and should have stayed with her mother. She took the place of someone else who would have loved to be on the show.

I think Sue could have handled the situation better. I don't think Hatch was right, Sue should have addressed him when the incident happened instead of later making it miserable for her tribe. Wasn't sorry to see her leave but she should have been voted out.

Osten was the worst, he should pay back any money CBS gave him.

The show should be more selective when choosing survivors like Osten or Jenna. Questions should be asked about hardships on family members. I would agree with Jenna leaving if she had not known how sick her mother was. Osten was a complaining loser CBS should have been able to weed him out after his first interview.

No, I don't have any sympathy for quitters.

Jenna's valid reason for leaving should have kept her home in the first place.
    Had her mother not died during the time in which she would have been away playing Survivor then I feel the criticisms of her decision to play, and then to leave, would have been even stronger.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sue was being a baby. Apparently it's all been delt with, and there is no law suit pending. I guess she realised she was being a brat.

As for Jenna.. I dunno. I think it makes sense that she went to play. She has stated that her mother has been sick for YEARS, and that her mother said that she should go.. I think Jenna probably went thinking that her mother was going to be alright, and that she could go away for a month. She had to be able to live her life.. even though she knew her mother was dying. When you live with someone who has been sick as long as her mother had been.. you can't really live your life around that person.. because in Jenna's case, she wouldn't have lived her life from around age 12. Whether she was tipped off, or had a gut feeling, I do respect Jenna's decision to leave.

Osten was a loser.

Hmmmmmmm...sympathy for quitters. I guess it all depends on the reason. If you accidently fall on a sharpened stick running away from another player's naked parts requiring immediate emergency kidney surgery, and no one is there to pee on the surgical site for sterilizing purposes while another runs for the sharpened fishing spear/emergency scalpel .... I would have to say I would be sympathetic if you chose to leave.

Osten, no sympathy. Jenna, some sympathy. Sue, maybe a smidge but still think she should have stayed. Just my opinion.

I didnt mind Jenna so much but Sue pissed me off. I think some of them feel like they can quit because they have been there, done that

Not much sympathy here, Ostin made me sick, he has to live with being a quitter for the rest of his life. Jenna :nono should not have been there in the first place, especially after her behavior whining and crying during Amazon. Sue, made a big mistake, she should have waited at least another 24 hours to make a decision. . These quitters put a real damper on the whole idea of survivor, outplay, outwit and outlast, not quit when the going gets rough!

I had no sympathy for Osten. He just plain gave up.

I did have sympathy for Jenna both times, but like others have stated, she should've never signed up for All-Stars if her mother was that sick.

I have some sympathy for Sue because it was wrong what Rich did, but she was also in the wrong for harrassing and taunting him. She should've stayed, imo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast