+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 - Promo Vid Caps

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkenham
    I had another thought for a twist... right now there are 6 girls and 6 guys, they could make it girls vs. guys. The only reason that I don't think this will happen is because MB is enjoyin way to much the romance with Robfather and Amber, so he wouldn't want to split them up. Could've been fun.

Oh I say, that's an interesting idea.

If this does happen, I believe it's curtains for the Mogo men.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Interesting suggestion, but I don't think it's likely. The guys left are too physically strong. It would be too much of a physical inbalance.

Imagine Rob M, Colby, Ethan, Rupert on the same team! Not to mention Lex and even Tom, who despite his age is no pushover.

The only physically strong female left is Alicia, and she's not really very strong as she is small in stature. Jerri, Amber and Kathy are alright. Shii Ann and Jenna, well...

So I think it's rather unlikely to have GIRLS VS BOYS. Although that would be interesting.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The Survivor
    Interesting suggestion, but I don't think it's likely. The guys left are too physically strong. It would be too much of a physical inbalance.

Imagine Rob M, Colby, Ethan, Rupert on the same team! Not to mention Lex and even Tom, who despite his age is no pushover.

The only physically strong female left is Alicia, and she's not really very strong as she is small in stature. Jerri, Amber and Kathy are alright. Shii Ann and Jenna, well...

So I think it's rather unlikely to have GIRLS VS BOYS. Although that would be interesting.
    They would just have to create challenges that are more mental then physical.

I don't think this will happen though or at least I hope it doesn't. I'm kinda sick of "twists" that are completely arbitrary. Because I feel it cheapens the game. The producers can come up with any change to the game they wnat to in order to move the show in a certain way, cause drama, kick off contestants they don't like, and then call it a "twist". I didn't mind the merging of the 3 tribes because it made sense - eventually they had to be merged. But splitting them up into male/female just seems lame and a completely arbitrary rule that the producers could've come up on the spot to shake things up. It's also completely arbitrary because there's no way they would've known that the genders would be even at this point or IF EVER.

I have an interesting idea. How about they do the merge early. Merge the two teams into one large team. And instead of voting off one person at at time, TWO people will get voted each tribal consel. With much more people voting and the possibility of taking 2 people out at a time, this opens up a whole new level of strategy for Survivor and will require these all-stars to think of whole new ways of playing the game.

I think the twist has something to do with the 2 immunity idols. What if the teams do merge and 2 people are given immunity - maybe finally a Survivor where the strongest really will win???
    (Probably grasping at straws here) JMO.

Okay so what if. The tribes stay two separate tribes but for the next two shows there are two immunities are given away to individuals. And both tribes go to tribal council that night.

Either that or the opposite tribe gets to vote off a member of the losing tribe at RC.

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    Okay so what if. The tribes stay two separate tribes but for the next two shows there are two immunities are given away to individuals. And both tribes go to tribal council that night.
    Damnit! You said it before I got to say it! I agree.. it's going to be 2 separate tribes, and they'll be voting for 2 people off.. The only thing that I think differently than you is that PERHAPS they'll be living on the same beach and going to tribal council together.. (No wonder Shii Ann looked pissed..)

FORT Regular
    The only problem with 2 separate tribes, but going to tribal counsil together, voting off 2 people, is that it will simply be team vs. team. Team 1 will vote 1 person off Team 2 and vise versa. There's no way a team will vote their own off because they will run the risk of 2 of them going home and then they'll be completely outnumbered by the other team. And since they live separately, there's very little chance of cross-team alliances or manipulation. It will simply be one team determining who to vote off of the other team - no strategy involved, no way to ensure your survival except to win an immunity. This would make the game very boring.

Not necessarily. If they are only allowed to vote for someone on their tribe, or, if they are living on the same beach, it could create an interesting dynamic. With 3 tribes being split into 2, and with the 4 people from Soboga still in the game, they, as a tribe are only down 1 member against each tribe. If they got together and the Soboga/Mogo Mogo tribe voted a Mogo Mogo person out, and a Chapera/Soboga trive voted a Chapera team member out, it's 4 to 4 to 4.. of course I'm pulling this out of my.. er.. yeah.. So anyway.. who knows.

Oh, and I find it really interesting that nobody has commented on Kathy and Shii Ann's comments. I was thinking about it last night.. and they show a shot of Jerri, when they say "that woman is such a b*tch". I wonder if they really are refering to Jerri, or if perhaps they are refering to Sue, or if like a couple of people have pondered, they are living on the same beach, and are talking about someone totally different.

It's funny.. 4 weeks ago, everyone would have instantly started bashing Jerri.. but now, nobody has even commented on it. I guess there are just so many more b*tchs these days.

FORT Regular
    How about 2 tribes, living together, voting together, 1 person voted off. Up to 2 people can win immunity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast