+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 - Promo Vid Caps

Just so they get rid of Rob and Shii Ann, I don't care how they go about it.

FORT Regular

Did anyone notice Jeff in the clips for next weeks show state "Before we Begin"...

I have a feeling that while they were showing previews for next weeks show that possibly it may be a change in tribe members. It showed a group talking about being in alliance together and the next thing you see is Jeff stating "Before we begin"...

Could this be true or what is your outlook on the preview for next weeks show.

:rolleyes

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    I said this in a different thread, but I think that they will show up and then they will all draw new buffs out of a hat, two new teams, new faces, new alliances. Keep us guessing on who's going home.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Aww Muduh not Shii Ann Rob I agree though
    This twist better be something interesting... I had high hopes on the last one but I guess it kind of disappointed me

My wife pointed out that Jeff was standing next to the Immunity Idol when he mentioned the new twist. But the voiceover said it was at a Reward Challenge. Hmmm....
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yes, maybe it's a reshuffling of the tribes. Just when all the Chaperas have made a pact "No matter what happens" and Lex has formed plans with Shii Ann (and possibly Jerri), they had to mess things up! That accounts for Shii Ann and Lex's reactions. Look at their reactions on the vid caps!

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate
    How do we know it is a RC challenge and not the IC challenge? Did I miss something?

IC
    From the voiceover transript

JP (voiceover): At the reward challenge

JP: One more twist.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think they messed up when they announced it as being a RC, there would be no reason to have the Immunity Idol there. On a side note, wondering if they will split the I.I. again once they have everyone together as one tribe, have two people win immunity each week.

I had another thought for a twist... right now there are 6 girls and 6 guys, they could make it girls vs. guys. The only reason that I don't think this will happen is because MB is enjoyin way to much the romance with Robfather and Amber, so he wouldn't want to split them up. Could've been fun.

Interesting idea--battle of the sexes, a trip down memory lane amazon style...I could see this as a distinct possibility.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast