+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 - CBS "Clues".

Quote Originally Posted by Sancerre2001
    maybe they will bring in new all-stars, like Johnny Fairplay.
    Please no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    The twist might be a tribal mix up, but who knows... It could be a "winning tribe picks one person from losing tribe to be on their tribe" type of a thing. I really don't think it will be a returning castaway.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Fogey
    Well, I know what the twist is. They actually say what it is at the Survivor Fever website under "web previews". Anyway, I'm not gonna say anything more, but it will NOT be a returning castaway(thank God) or anyone who hasn't started out in this game either.

Who's grating who ?

That's different than who's grinding who, but that's another story.

Survivor is a game that involves influencing the way other people think, and a good way to do that is plant poisonous thoughts about another castaway. In the last ep. we saw Shii challenge Colby about her lying low strategy, and then smugly say she wasn't stupid enough to tell Colby what she was really thinking. It would seem that Shii would be a natural for grating Colby, but look at it another way. Shii feels grated by Colby and disses him to Jerri - won't take much for Jerri to be against Colby. Shii then goes to Cathy and bad mouths Colby - Cathy knows about Colbys power, and sees him trying to take control of the game. Cathys now against Colby. Shii then goes to Lex and warns him that if he's not stopped soon, Colby has control of the game. Lex joins the girls in voting against Colby.

Now this seems like Colby should be upset with Shii, but in fact, it's Shii thats feeling grated and out there sowing seeds of discontent.

I dunno, what do you think ?

Well, I guess I'm going to have to meander over to Survivor Fever. But I was thinking of this twist. Lets say both tribes have to vote out a member, and the winning tribe gets to choose one of the castaways sent to losers lodge ( but not someone who quit the game ). The winning tribe keeps its superiority in numbers, and gets a new tribe member.

It wont happen because the ones already voted out are probably not available - it would just make an interesting twist.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Well, I know what the twist is. They actually say what it is at the Survivor Fever website under "web previews". Anyway, I'm not gonna say anything more, but it will NOT be a returning castaway(thank God) or anyone who hasn't started out in this game either.
    Okay, that's what I assumed it was after the promo after Thursday's show. Thanks for telling where to find that.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Can't seem to find any juicy info about next week at this site. Do you have anymore direction as to where to look? I'm looking at survivorfever.net. Is this correct?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Okay, that's what I assumed it was after the promo after Thursday's show. Thanks for telling where to find that.
    You're welcome

realtvrocks, yeah go there and look through the episode 7 vid caps section. It does say what it is there. You should be able to find it.

Could it be possible the winning tribe will vote out a member of the loosing tribe? That would be interesting.

I would hate that idea.

That gives people no credit for the alliances and deals they have made to shore up their position in their own tribe and once again makes the stronger people vulnerable.
    I think they are fighting enough of a battle without having to contend with people from outside of their tribe voting them off.
    There really is no need for a twist at this point imo, twisting for the sake of twisting makes a mockery of the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

One castaway's grating behavior drives a fellow tribe member crazy.
    Sounds like Johnny Fairplay to me

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    If they do merge, Chapera will likely target Ethan if he doesn't win immunity, Mogo Mogo would probably target Rob.
    I disagree. Ethan isn't nearly the threat that Colby and Lex are. I think they will target Colby. However, neither of us have a say in this. It's up to Rob M who goes and who stays.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast