+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Romance in the Pearl Islands

Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    i've never watched big brother before...how erm...*far* did camera's show...during heh heh heh *intimate scenes* lolx...
    Well, I don't keep tapes of Big Brother, so you'll have to go by my fading memory. The couple in question was in a bed, underneath the covers. They have the rooms equipped with night vision cameras, so you could see some movement, and hear some sound, but nothing CBS would get in hot water over. And just in case viewers were unclear as to what had transpired, the host (Julie) made sure to mention during the players' exit interviews that the *ahem* intimacy was a 'first' for Big Brother. (It was BB4.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Reality TV Rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda_4_lex
    hmmmm......... without deodorants, mouth-wash, soap, and all the basic hygiene products ............. NOT TOO FAR !!!! :nono

EWWW! I was thinking the very same thing. Not to mention - how many days has it been since either one of them has taken a bath or brushed their teeth!
    Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_4_lex
    hmmmm......... without deodorants, mouth-wash, soap, and all the basic hygiene products ............. NOT TOO FAR !!!! :nono
    My thoughts exactly, ewwww.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Hug me!
    in baseball term.. homerun.. baby... over and over and over.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

JR.
    It won't go too far. If it did, we would've heard a lot more about it. I am positive MB & company would've played it up more.

I think kissing would be the furthest they go. But a lot of spooning will be goin on. If they went all the way smelling and looking like they do I would be shocked.

on vacation
    I think they'll show just enough to make it interesting and not enough to cause CBS to have to apologize publicly again for the 3rd time in 3 weeks because of their programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I think kissing would be the furthest they go. But a lot of spooning will be goin on. If they went all the way smelling and looking like they do I would be shocked.
    ok..i may seem ok in english but what is "spooning"?? lol sry my vocab isn't that perfec yet...

"spooning": Imagine 2 spoons in a drawer. Notice how nice they fit together? That's what spooning is. Just lying close, usually both facing the same direction, curled up together.

OOOOOOOOOOHHhhh....hahaha ok then! Good to know...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast