+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBS chat with Tina Wesson 2/2/04

Thanks for putting that up Sheela. Tina is a class act, wish she could've made it further.

Sheela, thank you for compiling and posting that. I bet it took a lot of hard work, and we appreciate it.

Great job. I enjoyed her chat.

I loved her candidness when talking about other Survivor series and who she thought should have been there. I think it's great that she's involved with Reality Central. I hope it makes her millions more.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great chat. Thanks for posting it, sheela.

I found this line interesting:

Rupert was extremely dehydrated to the point that he had already been throwing up and we were just all so weak and it was just a difficult challenge.
    In the preview we saw Rupert catching a fish. If he was as dehydrated as Tina says he was, he would not have been in the shape to do so. They may have fire sometime in the next epsiode.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Sheela, thank you for compiling and posting that. I bet it took a lot of hard work, and we appreciate it.
    John, you're welcome . Yes, transcribing the chat did take a long time - it would help if I could type with more than two fingers .

Thanks, everybody, for your appreciation.

You have my thanks, too, Sheela. What a great chat! Her answers were outstanding. I, too, was surprised that my all-time favorite Survivor Michael Skupin wasn't invited. Have to agree with Bill, though, about Brian. Not only did Helen's husband warn her about Brian, but Jake also laid out for her what the final two was going to look like. She never saw it. Brian's win was well-deserved, even if folks don't like him much.

Anyway, great chat!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Although I liked Tina's attitude in the interview, doesn't change the fact that I was glad to see her go home.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Thanks for posting this Sheela! I don't think I've ever liked Tina more than I do after having read that.

Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Thanks Sheela!! I really like Tina's attitude. I'll bet she is a great speaker.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    great job sheela, so nice to see an interview without alot of personal B.S. from the survivor. a bunch of good straight forward answers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12