+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor All Star: Pelican Pete Report (2/1) - Game On!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Did she not grasp the concept of brain parasites? Did you see the way Howard Dean acted after Iowa? Brain parasites… they can really hurt you.

I know Wolf already complimented you on this but I just had to let you know that had me going for at least 10 minutes. YEAH!!

Love reading your reports Bill, thanks for writing them!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    [b Did she not grasp the concept of brain parasites? Did you see the way Howard Dean acted after Iowa? Brain parasites… they can really hurt you.
    Great, great insight on everyone, Bill. I've always liked reading these because my mind just doesn't think about how their strategies now could affect them later. Super job!

Brilliant stuff. I can only add:
    Richard really will get a break if his tribe loses a challenge and panics, in which case he is safe and Shii-Ann becomes the logically boot.
    Rupert's choice of Rudy in an alliance is great in the short term, but Rudy already seems to be failing on day 4 or 5. And if the tribe loses another challenge how can they justify keeping a 75 year old? So it is vital that Ethan be pulled in, the sooner after the first TC the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    Rob C. really has no choice but to be quiet. He lets the sides pick themselves then he goes between them and helps them vote each other off while he floats unscathed to the end.
    I think Rob C is sitting pretty at the moment, and he's just waiting for the moment to strike. Once he sees the battle lines drawn within his camp, he'll try to play both sides like he did in the Amazons. And then, it's game on!

BTW, welcome Khay!

Great take on episode 1!! lol what you said richard, funny as heck, and true (sadly) he is playing the game,,...somewhere in his ignorant state, he's got something boiling..lol... but seriosuly...when Jeff was counting down the challenge to start, and Richard strips off his "skirt" *priceless*

Great analysis as always Bill. Thanks so much.

Off topic - Are there going to be Shadows this season?

this was a great article, bill! i don't know a lot of the players from the earlier episodes of survivor, so it's nice to have some insight into how they played the game before and what they are doing to correct their gameplay.

re: hatch - i couldn't figure out for the life of me wtf he was doing and why he was playing that way. i thought he must be pretty confident that they weren't going to lose the challenge to be so arrogant. anyway, your explanation, whether right or wrong, makes a lot of sense to me.

again, well done on the pelican pete reports!

Thanks to all you happy, friendly people for making me feel so welcome. I'm really looking forward to the power struggle between Rich and Lex, but I'm already tired of Jenna Lewis.
    Lovin' Lex

Great analysis Bill.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Bill, as always your analysis is outstanding!!!

I think that Jenna's strategy - if you can call it that - has her set up to make it as far as the jury, but that's it. The players on her tribe that haven't won will want her on the jury because they know if it comes down to any of them against a previous winner, they'd get her vote.

I'm really enjoying seeing how everyone tries to change their strategy from the first time out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast