+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor All Star: Pelican Pete Report (2/1) - Game On!

Great recap and thank you for explaining Richard's strategy.I thought he was just being anarrogant jerk...wait,isn't he already an arrogant jerkI had forgotten what a pill he really is.....and the naked thing is totally disturbing.
    Real life is over rated...play the Sims instead!

Great job Bill. The analysis of Richard was especially welcome as the king's strategy seemed to, well, suck, so far.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

What's the Sitch? BachelorWinner's Avatar
    Great analysis -looking forward to more........

I really enjoyed reading this report. Great Job!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Leo
    Premium Member
    Excellent report, as usual.

Excellent Report, Bill. Once again, I found it brilliant, insightful, and witty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX

He wants them to get dehydrated, tired, and hungry? But why? Because he knows as things sit now, he is clearly going home first chance they get. However, thirsty and hungry people tend to be a bit grumpy, and if he can foster an environment where people are getting on each otherís nerves, all while he is the calm peaceful one, then there is a chance that someone else becomes the target.
    I was thinking that perhaps his strategy this time around is not to win but to get to the final two. He knows he can't win, but he may think he has a shot at a final two position for bragging rights. Maybe he's trying to make his tribemates consider the fact that who better to go up against then rude, crude King Richard himself? Just a thought and one that I didn't articulate well. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. However, my own personal opinion is that in the highly unlikely event he finds himself in front of a jury again, he'll win.

On the other hand, an alliance with Rudy was expected, and a good move. If I were him, I would also have brought Ethan into the mix, but the former winner phobia in this tribe is especially strong. If he is not careful, Rupert is going to find himself on the short end of majority vote in the tribe.
    I thought eliminating the former winners just for the sake of it was a bad idea on Rupert's part. Then I considered the fact that maybe it wasn't the winners that Rupe and Rudy were gunning for, but just Tina herself. Perhaps they were just trying to break up the former winner voting block so that they could pull Ethan into the fold?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

What are Ethan's previous ties to Jenna? Did he date her? I thought it was Jenna Morasca he dated.

He competed with Jenna L on Eco-Challenge, and is rumored to have dated her briefly.

Quote Originally Posted by Simalicious54
    Great recap and thank you for explaining Richard's strategy.I thought he was just being anarrogant jerk...wait,isn't he already an arrogant jerkI had forgotten what a pill he really is.....and the naked thing is totally disturbing.
    Just for the record, fluff will be writing a recap soon, this is an article just based on Bills (excellent) observations.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Nicely done Bill, I enjoyed reading it, I can't get enough of the All-Stars.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast