+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleek28's Boot Order **BIG spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    So how true are these spoilers? This is amazing!
    p.s. First time I am following Survivor on a msg board.
    Personally, I wouldn't get too sucked into this one. Of course only time will tell if it is accurate or not. For me there is just way too many specific details, in the past genuie spoliers are vague.

Last season, younger female and older woman were picked as F2. No names, just a vague description.
    Come play Fantasy All-Star Survivor. See my profile for the link.....

Princess
    Well, Fuels, if he has real inside info, then he would be able to be just this detailed. Tonight will be interesting .

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuels
    Personally, I wouldn't get too sucked into this one. Of course only time will tell if it is accurate or not. For me there is just way too many specific details, in the past genuie spoliers are vague.

Last season, younger female and older woman were picked as F2. No names, just a vague description.
    Hmm.. Interesting.

Thanks for your help.

The producers should have anticipated what happened even if Jenna did insist that what was going on at home would not affect the game, because they had a responsibility to the other participants to ensure it would be an even playing field for them.

At least we will be spared the spectacle of Jenna worming in her mother is very sick ploy again as there is a very very special place in hell reserved for people who use their parent's illness twice for sympathy gain on a show like this.

But outside of the game, Jenna M is OK. I think what she has done after the show rocks.

Moreover, I like her straightforwardness, I didn't agree with many of her comments but she was quite honest about her feelings on the show, I prefer her style of play than the silent backstabbing play of say someone like Tina. She is also quite articulate in her interviews.

The show jumped the shark for me also when MB revealed the 3 team twist. This twist makes the show unnecessarily complicated and dilutes further the ability of the former winners to advance themselves in the game. As it is they come with huge targets on their backs.

I think they didn't think through this twist and introduced it just for the novelty of having a new twist. Just as the plots became more and more unbelievable on Happy Days culminating in the Fonz jumping over the shark (although personally for me the show jumped the shark in the first episode), the twists are becoming more and more ridiculous in Survivor and are detracting from the game.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

I like the way you keep using the phrase "jumped the shark", while everyone else here is proclaiming this the best season ever (so far). But you go on, do what you like. Don't mind us millions over here enjoying ourselves.

JR.
    "Jumping the shark" has jumped the shark

I'm really THAT Dave
    Rudy-- This tribe does not start off well, and that is obvious- Rudy has lost a few steps since survivor one, Rupert does lie to Rudy- whether or not the final editing shows this or not remaiins to be seen- i just laugh because Rupert is seen as a hero but he is just as bad as those he Criticized in PI- Rudy thinks he is Ok but easily is the second boot- Rupert justifies the boot afterward (as usual)
    This "spoiler" reminds me greatly of the famed Uncle Camerman spoiler. The order has been right so far, but the details are incorrect. Rupert did not lie to Rudy (unless not telling him that the JJ twins were voting for him is a lie), and Rupert did not justify the boot.

Dave

FORT Regular
    All-stars is definately not jumping the shark. An example of Survivor jumping the shark would be to make the castaways actually survive 39 days completely on their own, without being handfed alot of generous rewards and contributions throughout the game.

And these particular spoilers are bogus. The game is not playing out at all as described. Given the millions of survivor fans, what are the odds that one fan successfully guesses the first few boots correctly? Pretty good I'd say. If somebody really knew how the entire show would pan out, most likely their ego would cause them to spill all the beans, correct details and all.
    Last edited by Too Much Coffee; 02-05-2004 at 10:53 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave
    This "spoiler" reminds me greatly of the famed Uncle Camerman spoiler. Dave
    Sigh - uncle camerman.
    Too bad there isn't a Flash Movie to go along with it .

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gher
    The producers should have anticipated what happened even if Jenna did insist that what was going on at home would not affect the game, because they had a responsibility to the other participants to ensure it would be an even playing field for them.

At least we will be spared the spectacle of Jenna worming in her mother is very sick ploy again as there is a very very special place in hell reserved for people who use their parent's illness twice for sympathy gain on a show like this.
    it would be unfair to exclude jenna base on that. there is no telling when her mother would die. and there is a possibility that any of the contestant love one would die in an accident as well. wouldn't it be hard for them to pick player if they have to take everything under consideration? I don't think the producer care about even out the playing field and jenna leaving the show would be an unexpected twist which they will milk it for what it worth.

+ Reply to Thread