+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Sleek28's Boot Order **BIG spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasant56
    But if you look at it, especially in the Jury, he was just barely off..
    As I said, it appears there was some inside information but, besides the fact that he got the first four off right and the jury right, he still was wrong just as often as right.

He just got Shii-ann and Alicia mixed up, so he should a point for that, and tom and jenna.. he should get a point for that. He should also get a point for the three he got wrong in the middle.
    ???? Why? Wrong is wrong. When calculating whether someone is right or wrong about something, they are either right or they are wrong. Almost right is still wrong.

He was definitely on the right track, just not totally informed. He got at least 70-75%, which is impressive.
    Um, how is 50% right "at least 70-75%"?

lalol...
    I LOVE your avatar.
    Too Funny!
    He's probably aiming for that mean dog across the street.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

FORT Newbie
    Whatever the verdict is............... is up to you!!!
    Mark Burnett will be talking about me next week for an interview with US weekly

Am i real or an imaginative soul?? you decide

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul
    lalol...
    I LOVE your avatar.
    Too Funny!
    He's probably aiming for that mean dog across the street.
    Thanks I'm changing it for a while just to give a fresh look to Shrek though

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    But my understanding was that others had already spoiled the game to that point, so getting the jury right, etc, only proves he could read other folks spoilers, or that he was a MB plant.
    If he was an MB plant, which wouldn't surprise me, I think it makes MB look even more of a tool than he already does for letting vital information aut every single season.
    Security around Survivor is so lax, but going to the extent of having someone float an untrue rumour to counter a correct one, when you know the original one will be proved right, is pretty pitiful.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    For the record, I believe the big leaker in SURVIVOR is Jeff Varner. His 'predictions' are never backed up with "Well if Tribe A Loses it will be X and if Tribe B loses it will be Y", but instead go straight to a person and reason. OFten before there is any rationale basis for making such a prediction. Which leads me to believe he has a contact within MB Productions whom tells him what is going on, and then he predicts it so he will look like he is such a Survivor Genius.

My Two Cents.
    Yes, I am DKR.

Survivor ALL STARS was like the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, at the beginning. IT was an unbeatable idea, had so much potential it was ridiculous.

But bad casting and decisions on both Mark Burnetts and George Lucas's parts have completely ****** Up the entire story.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by blueoakleyz
    For the record, I believe the big leaker in SURVIVOR is Jeff Varner. His 'predictions' are never backed up with "Well if Tribe A Loses it will be X and if Tribe B loses it will be Y", but instead go straight to a person and reason. OFten before there is any rationale basis for making such a prediction. Which leads me to believe he has a contact within MB Productions whom tells him what is going on, and then he predicts it so he will look like he is such a Survivor Genius.

My Two Cents.
    But do you think he'll do that next season? He's been banned from all things having to do with the show for his reporting on the Sue/Rich incident and also releasing info for this season (was this the first time he did it?) I don't know if this ban is a temporary or forever one. And from what I read he took it a little personal. But that's Jeff for you (I really wish he had made it on all-stars.)

I'm going to try to go spoiler free next season. it won't last I'm sure, because curiousity will get the best of me and I'll wonder how long my favorites will last and want to see how long the people I hate are staying. But I'll try for the first few episodes.

Sigh this season was waaay too crap. The spoilers were leaked, the show was generally bad

I didn't read any of the Spoilers this time and it didn't matter -- it was so predictable that you didn't have to read them after about the 2nd TC. Once it got to the last merge, it was a given that unless they all got gutzy and voted off Rob M at the first chance they got, it was over. Disappointing even without any spoilers!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff
    I didn't read any of the Spoilers this time and it didn't matter -- it was so predictable that you didn't have to read them after about the 2nd TC. Once it got to the last merge, it was a given that unless they all got gutzy and voted off Rob M at the first chance they got, it was over. Disappointing even without any spoilers!
    It was obvious from before the show started that the winners were going to be targeted first. Rudy was the oldest contestant, and considering how he struggled in the first episode, he was another obvious early boot. Then the reports came out about Jenna's mother dying and there was speculation she had left the game (assuming she wasn't voted out by that point.)

I was a little surprised Colby left when he did, but he had several things working against him: his second place finish, his physical strength and immunity domination the first time around, and the fact that Lex couldn't deal with another alpha male being in charge. Plus he annoyed his tribemates and decided to pick the one person (Jerri) who had it out for him. And again it was obvious at the rate Romber was going and the contestants being clueless even after all these people who had been promised a final 2 spot by Rob were sent down the walk of shame that those 2 were going to be in the final 2 unless someone won immunity.

But I've been reading spoilers for just about every season, and it really takes the suspense out of the whole thing. Sometimes I like to know what's going to happen, but I'll try my best to stay spoiler free. Unless next season turned out like all-stars or Thailand, then what's the harm if your spoiled or not.

+ Reply to Thread