+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleek28's Boot Order **BIG spoilers**

Nobody answered which boot order MIGHT be one to follow. Oh well, back to square one and being surprised each week. I just hope the ones I root for go far in the game as Sleeks boot order had made it to be. If not, I shall and whine and complain.. ON this board.. and you don't want that, right?? hehehe

I'm glad to hear it's fake. I was trying to be optimistic when looking at that boot order and seeing people like Sue and Rich go pretty early, hoping it would turn out to be wrong. Now, I can breathe a sigh of relief!

As many speculated, MB is likely not trying to increase security any further, and is instead feeding disinformation. I LOVE IT
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Well, so far he/she's 4 for 4. I haven't been following al of the boot spoilers this time around, is anyone else getting it right?

Yeah, it's 4/4 up til now. If the spoiler about the spoiler is true, the rest of the boot order could be in any order. Hands up who thinks Jerri could win?
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

Quote Originally Posted by Gher
    Yeah, it's 4/4 up til now. If the spoiler about the spoiler is true, the rest of the boot order could be in any order. Hands up who thinks Jerri could win?

FORT Fogey
    So the idea is that this is a fake list? It's only right the first 4/4 so that it throws us all off? That's a great idea! I hope it's wrong where Ethan is concerned and he goes much furhter in the game. I'm sorry, but he is just the cutest thing when he smiles ...

Speculation *Spoilers*

Spoiler warning:

Okay, now that we know sleek is a fake, what do you think will happen? We know that in episode 5 (look at the CBS preview) the losing tribe in the reward challenge will be split. Also in that preview, we see Rob M and Ethan going against eachother in a challenge. This means they don't end up on the same tribe. I say that Mogo Mogo will lose the challenge. This will be the new tirbe layout:

Chapera: Alicia, Sue, Big Tom, Amber, RobM, Lex, and Kathy.
    -I put Lex there because according to Jeff, some friendships are destroyed. Lex and Big Tom maybe?
    -Kathy: There is an Episode 5 vidcap that shows Sue, Amber, and a girl with blonde hair standing next to them. It's either Jenna L or Kathy. But if Mogo Mogo loses, it must be Kathy.
    -Snewser says Susan is next, no conflict here.

And Saboga will end up like this: Jenna L, Jerri, Rupert, Ethan, Richard, Shii Ann, and Colby.
    -Rupert boasted that he could beat Richard at the Pearl Islands' finale.
    -Snewser says Colby is a pre merge boot. Who better to vote him off than his old pal Jerri?
    -Snewser says three boots after Sue are Richard, Ethan, and Colby. The only thing about this is that it's a little unbelivable that a tribe as strong as this one will lose three immunity challenges in a row.

Okay, if you actually understood that, comment.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

I don't get it. So, Sleek's boot list is a hoax? How is it a hoax if he gives us the first 4 boots? That's better than anyone else has done so far...

I'll hold off on my opinions of the boot list until he's wrong (I've stated before that I *do* think he's wrong, but in this business, you're guilty until proven innocent).

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't get it. So, Sleek's boot list is a hoax? How is it a hoax if he gives us the first 4 boots? That's better than anyone else has done so far...

I'll hold off on my opinions of the boot list until he's wrong (I've stated before that I *do* think he's wrong, but in this business, you're guilty until proven innocent).
    Over at the Survivor Sucks Board, Q (the admin) said that Sleek admitted to him in a PM that he was a hoax. Not sure if that's true, but I guess I'll take his word for it.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

+ Reply to Thread