+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor Insider is up and FREE!

Princess

Survivor Insider is up and FREE!

At CBS official site .
    Of course you can also read Markopolo's Transcript.

Some good stuff there !

I posted somewhere it's up and it's free but I don't know why they did that... is it just for the first episode ?

Princess
    Well, perhaps they wanted to promote it themselves to reach a wider audience? (And of course they threw in some commercials too...)
    Btw, don't look a given horse in the mouth (or something like that)!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Gift horse, gift horse.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Fogey
    It looks like it's permanently free, since they've added commercials... it says on the site that it used to be available for subscribers only, but now it's free... I would assume that means it's permafree... which has me REALLY excited!

It's cool that it's free, but I can't actually seem to watch it continously. I keep getting nailed by "Communicating (22%)..." or whatever. I get to watch a second or two, then net traffic cranks up or something. Never used to run into that problem before here at work. Very annoying.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, sounds really annoying. I can't watch it on this piece of crap computer, the video card doesn't work. I'll have to wait till I go home to watch.

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    It's cool that it's free, but I can't actually seem to watch it continously. I keep getting nailed by "Communicating (22%)..." or whatever. I get to watch a second or two, then net traffic cranks up or something. Never used to run into that problem before here at work. Very annoying.
    That's when Markopolo's transcript comes in handy, Paulie . He really does a very good job.

Okay, can we [/blatantrepeatedplugsforanother site] yet?

Princess
    Umm.... John, Markopolo has no affiliations with Sucks whatsoever. His transcripts are actually being hosted somewhere else. He does this for fun (yeah, he is a bit odd, I know! lol), and the only reason I posted the link was because I know that some people aren't able to view the Insider at CBS due to various reasons.
    I posted it to be nice to people here, not to promote anyone or any site in particular - but just simply because I thougt people might enjoy it.

+ Reply to Thread