+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's in, who's out?

BY KYLIE (Sorry Kylie, I screwed up your request... this was the best I could do !

Hmm. I think if there was an All-Star or Championship survivor, the winners shouldn't get to be in it. Some interesting, key people that made it to the jury of each, and maybe one from each show that was voted off pre-merge. For example, I would cast:

Mike Skupin
    Gabe Cade
    Joel Klug
    Frank (?) S3
    Robb Zb..
    Colby Donaldson
    Sean Rector
    Roger Bingham

Gretchen Cordy
    Elisabeth Filarski
    Kelly Goldsmith
    Jessi (?) S3
    Tammy (?) S4
    Gina Crews
    Kelly Wigglesworth
    Tanya Vance
    **Off to learn more moderating skills!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I wouldn't want to see Gabe again.
    He didn't come to play first time round and I don't think things would change in an all-star edition.

I think I am one of very few people that didn't like Gina much.

She blindly followed Hunter every bit as much as Sarah followed Boston Rob, but she never got any flack for it.
    This is probably because people see Hunter as a better choice as leader, but again I wouldn't agree on that point as I don't think Hunter played the game too smartly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cali- don't worry about it at all!

That's true Fluff, but I still kind of liked Gina.

I think Burnett would want to cast the All-Star version the same way he does all the other shows, looking for particular role players. That means only one sweetheart cutie girl, only one hunky sporto guy, only one middle-age everywoman, only one lovable old grampa, only one token homosexual, etc. I think most fans would prefer the best or most popular players, regardless of their "roles".

hmm i personally feel that it would be better if the fans get to decide which survivors will make it to the all-star. maybe via a poll or something. cos i wonder how the producers are gonna choose those people.
    ive only watched S2,3 and 5. so the people that i hope would be in would be elisabeth,jeff , lex,brandon, stephanie (maybe her attitude might change and of course ken!! heee..

I'm not sure who I would want to see....because the real fun people to watch are the really annoying ones but a whole show of all of them would be too much. Rudy and Tom would be an interesting match up. Sue Hawk from S1 would be good too....she might be fun against Clay if he gets booted. I keep thinking about this as who would be fun to toss together to see who yanks other people's chains. Jerri would be fun to see back also. Not Gabe, he was too odd; not Zoe she drove me nuts for all the wrong reasons; not G'diva she is just plan nuts.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I think you're right Jodaar, he does cast to a formula and would probably want to keep to that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I didn't watch S1, so I'm not going to include anyone from that season. If former winners are not allowed to compete again, I'd go with:

S2 - Alicia, Elisabeth, Jeff, Michael, Mad Dog
    S3 - Brandon, Kim P., Theresa, Silas
    S4 - Hunter, Gina, John, Kathy
    S5 - Tanya, Erin, Robb, John

Of course, if there can only be 2 from each season so that there will be 16 contestants by the time S9 rolls around, I guess I'd have to narrow my choices down to Jeff and Michael from S2 (with Mad Dog a close 3rd), Brandon and Theresa from S3, John and Kathy from S4, and Tanya and John from S5...

Aha, another Jeff fan I see Lobeck.
    He is one of my all-time favourites.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123