+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Precap Title guesses - Episode 2

Whew, this was a hard one! Just got back from my weekly inspirational run on the treadmill. The title I came up with has two words in it that match words you guys have come up with. I'm surprised you got any!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Looking forward to this one, Paulie
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    so far I must say I liked veejer's "Manic Depressive circles the well"

Which one's the manic depressive? Are we finally going to see the real Amber?
    Thanks, dfleming2. I have a couple more, but that is my favorite too.

So Paulie, we've guessed two words right. That's amazing! I'm looking forward to see what you came up with out of this mess.

Here are my last two feeble attempts, unless of course my subconscious comes up with something.

"Panamanian Parrot surely is swell"

"Man ignites parents' dirty glass bell"

Sorry, my subconscious did come up with another title guess:

"Panting Despot, first to yell"

This is a two-part IC. The three tribes are each instructed to select one member for an unknown task. Jeff leads these three away from the rest of the survivors, feigning the utmost secrecy.
    They move far out of sight and hearing. There the three are presented with a groaning buffet table, that the three could never make a dent in, and lots to drink. There is also a shower, shampoo, soap, razor, deodorant,...., as well as toothpaste and individual toothbrushes. Jeff cautions them on using the shampoo and soap as their tribemates might smell the scents and suspect something, but the choice is up to them, and they will not be allowed to take anything back with them. And they only have three hours before they have to return. Of course, after a quick "I won't tell if you won't" discussion among the three, they dig in and enjoy.

For three hours they gorge themselves and take turns getting cleaned up. In short, they get treated like kings and/or queens, or in this case, "despots".

Upon their return, Jeff immediately proceeds to tell the others exactly what went on. When the three protest, he reminds them that HE never promised not to tell.

He then explains that the second part of the IC is a game of hares and hounds. The "despots" have been fattened up to be the hares. The hares will be chased by the remaining tribe members of the other two tribes, the hounds, and must stay upright and must remain silent. There is to be NO physical contact. The first hare to cry out, or the first to collapse and be unable to stand without assistance, loses immunity for their tribe.

Ho-lee cow, veejer!!! I need to huddle with you every week for even more inspiration. I definitely want to read your precaps. Maybe I'll step aside for S9 and let you run the show for a season. Your imagination (and your ability to construct sound-alike precap titles) are awesome!

But no. You're wrong. That's not where I'm going.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

What is this game? What are the things your guessing?

chadoe Welcome to FoRT! Enjoy your time here
    We're guessing one of our best writer's of FoRT Paulie's precap title which usually rhymes with the title of the episode of Survivor .
    You should read his first one It's hilarious

FORT Fogey
    Before every episode, Paulie posts a wonderfully hilarious "precap" in which he tells us exactly how the coming show will go.... you have to read it, I'm always ....

Anyway, the title of Paulie's precap usually rhymes with the real name of the episode that can be found on the CBS website... so in these threads, we try and guess what Paulie's title will be....

Chadoe Always nice to see another Kentuckian about
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

So, then like is this sort of what you mean? Delerious tribe tells Jeff to go to Hell!
    Can I say hell here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast