+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opinions and Thoughts Going In

I haven't posted too much in this forum the past couple of weeks because I haven't really had anything to say that wasn't already said, but I am finally starting to get Survivor fever. There are a few other people I would have liked to see out there, but I don't think MB could have put together a more entertaining bunch, with the tribes set up in a way that each will be forced to operate differently. We already have our opinions about certain players, but for some that is bound to change. I am trying to go in with a clear mind about each player, because whether or not they deserve to win isn't based on their previous performance, it is based on this one - I think this will be one of the best seasons yet.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    The meek shall inherit the Earth

I am so psyched about tonight.

I also think that this will be the best Survivor yet. As Fluff stated, I do think there is a chance that some of the UTR players may squeak through. Hopefully people will play the current game and not try to boot other players that were successful. Except Jenna M. They can give her the boot ASAP for all I care.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    UTR players will always go far because they seem to pose no threat. As long as they use it as a strategy(ala Vee, Jenna M) it's cool.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Amber will definitely go far and I think she's gonna be even more UTR than she was the last time! Grrrr, I wish she had not been brought back for AS.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    LC, it is so funny that you are so upset about Amber being UTR when you have to consider that Darrah played the exact same way.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

FORT Fogey
    At least Darrah had a brain of her own. She did do her own thing. I never saw any evidence of Amber doing that AT ALL. Seriously, does she have a brain of her own? Or, is she an alien that thinks collectively with others?

I didn't see Darrah having any mental activity until she got pissed at Lill at F4. As for Amber - well, I don't like either of them, so I'm not sticking up for her, either.

FORT Fogey
    Well, Darrah was the last Morgan left, she did something right. Besides, she TOLD Lill to vote off Burton. Amber would've never done that, she was loyal to her alliance till the end.

She merely reinforced the idea to vote off Burton - remember, it was Lillian that started the conversation - because in doing the math she didn't see herself getting farther than F3. And Lillian started the conversation when Burton was going to backstab Darrah.

I'm not going to argue about this point anymore so.... have at it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast