+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: What Now for the Occupants of Loser Lodge?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Robb paused from his labors and stared at Shii Ann, while his fury began to build. “Shii Babe, you know I don’t know anything about grammar! You are always pestering me with your proverbs and adverbs… I just want to get this damn wheel to spin!”
    That and the definition of "never before seen footage" had me rolling in the aisle. Great job, Bill!

Wow, I'm awful. It took this long for it to dawn on me that this quote:

"I have been missing that big brother ever since my Bro, Ken, had to go and get married. His wife won’t let me near the house!”
    would be referring to me since I married Ken the week before.

Ah, Kylie, I knew you wouldn't fail in your quest!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

”CBS defines never before seen footage as a generic term that may include footage seen many, many times before, and this is especially true of bikini shots…because as we all know, much like in the movie Alien, when you are starving and isolated in a survival environment, the first step is to strip down to as few clothes as possible.”
    ++++
    But John has left with his collection plate. Rushing out to his car, he would later be disappointed to find that the information that could have saved his life was squandered in favor of 74 cents, and three lint infested gummy bears.
    ++++
    The Endless Like Really Hot Season…I Forget the Name, Surfing Dentists, Smokey and the Bandit VI and of course the classic, Hamlet.”
    ++++
    For Jed, everything in life has been rosy, ever since he made a deal with that nice man, what was his name again? Oh yes, Lou Sifer
    ++++
    Then she walked away, as the bewildered cameraman wonders why she needed a plan for this show.
    ++++
    What followed was either humorous, or sadly pathetic, depending upon your view. Robb continuously attempted to spin the wheel while standing on his skateboard. This act proved yet again several laws of physics that would indicate that the little wheels (on the skateboard) are much more likely to turn when forced against the much bigger wheel.
    ++++
    “It is good to be here Pat, it reminds me of a old proverb A good fortune may forebode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune..
    ++++
    “Shii Babe, you know I don’t know anything about grammar! You are always pestering me with your proverbs and adverbs… I just want to get this damn wheel to spin!”
    ++++
    “you silly simple man, Distant water won't quench your immediate thirst.”
    ++++
    Pat threw down his cards and ripped off his microphone. “Robb!” he called, “Wait up Bro, I wanna hang out with you!” With that, Pat ran off stage.
    Sorry it took me so long to respond!
    Excellent work once again. The above quotes a just a few of my favorites
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12