+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 11 - Promo Vidcaps

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    You guys have had some excellent one-liners in this thread.

I'll add a few comments:

- I hope Helen doesn't get to have her cat visit, because if she does, Brian will ask if they can eat it.

- I think Invisigoth's suggestion that it is not family, but is the gross food challenge is a good one. Perhaps Helen jumps up in excitement over the opportunity to win a Chevy Avalanche.

- It doesn't make sense to me to have the winner of an RC pick someone else's family member. That would be a disencentive to win; you'd want to lose and hope someone picked your family member. And if Jeff didn't explain that until after the challenge (sort of a "who said anything about a merge" twist), I think that would be cheating the person that won the challenge. But a pretty cool evil twist.

Naturally you wouldln't tell them going into the challenge.

I don't care if it is evil, it might be a good way to flush out alliances and get in people's good books. (Jake?)

And what if Brian won? Who would he pick?

It will NEVER happen, but it would be cool if it did.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I have read theories on other boards that the familiy members themselves will have to eat gross food to win the reward.
    We have had family members playing for reward in the past, S2 and S4, so this is definitely possible.
    "That's Numberwang!"

True.

Although that gives Brian the edge again as I don't think CC.... well, I should just leave it at that.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Miss F.

I don't think CC is too choosey about what she puts in her mouth - or her body.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

You know, they haven't had the gross food challenge (or a variation thereof) yet...what if they combine that one with the family visit and have the family members eating the gross food?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lobeck: what if they combine that one with the family visit and have the family members eating the gross food?
    Wow! What a great idea? You mean just like Fluff wrote it up 3 posts above your's?

And Miss F, great line about CC.

Wayner

I think you're right Miss F, that isn't much CC wouldn't do for that trip to Feeejeeee.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Probably not the nastiest thing she's had in her mouth that week!

Originally posted by Wayner
    Wow! What a great idea? You mean just like Fluff wrote it up 3 posts above your's?

And Miss F, great line about CC.
    OK, OK, OK...so I didn't read all the posts before submitting mine...sue me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast