+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 12 "The Tides are Turning"

Episode 12 "The Tides are Turning"

Episode 12 Title: "The Tides Are Turning"
    Airdate: 12
    A 12th castaway is voted off the island

No official CBS or TVGuide blurb available as of yet, but I imagine the title has to refer to the fact Brian and Clay no longer hold sway at the camp.
    I would think this leads on from the "One Big Surprise and another" episode which I am hoping sees Clay booted.
    At this stage I would even be happy to see Brian go, even though I do still like him, just so we don't end up with a predictable ending.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This sounds good for Jake.

My ideal F4?

Helen, Jake, Ted, Brian. In that order.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That's who I'm thinking the F4 might end up being, MissF...

Does anyone think Clay deciding to vote for Jake will have any ramifications among the rest of the Chuay Gahn's?

I think it's interesting to note that before TC Helen, Brian and Clay were all whispering and had decided that Jake had to go, then Ted came over and switched the attentin and the vote to Penny.
    Do you think Clay's solo vote will indicate to Brian that he can't be trusted?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Clay's vote will definitely have repercussions among the Ghewing Gums. I'm thinking that may even target him to be the next bootee...

I think Clay's vote will reflect poorly. Especially if he comes back and runs his mouth about Jake. He might look like he's getting a wee bit too cocky.

I honestly don't think that anyone really likes Clay that much. They tolerate him at best.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Princess
    Originally posted by fluff
    Do you think Clay's solo vote will indicate to Brian that he can't be trusted?
    Didn't Brian say that he was playing both Clay and Ted? That he hadn't decided which one to go with and wanted to leave his options open?

Yes he did.
    I don't think he believes for one second either of them would play him though.
    If Brian finds out that Clay voted against the group it might be enough to persuade him that Ted is a better bet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    Fluff - I'm clearly not awake yet! Need more coffee! I think you are absolutely right!

(Edited to clarify: I read "Do you think Clay's solo vote will indicate that Brian can't be trusted? Ah well, who cares... )
    Last edited by Modesty; 11-27-2002 at 01:39 PM.

I wondered what you were trying to say.

We're on the same page by the sound of it
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast