+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 12 "The Tides are Turning"

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    The main difference is that Helen IS smart. Witness her 'dump Ghandia' move. Shii Ann? Not so much.
    Helen definitely made a good move there. I hope that will not prove to be a one off.
    I think episode eleven is shaping up to be pivotal in this series.
    If theyhave any sense at all and any desire to stay in the game people have to band together against Brian and Clay.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Fluff: The title could mean a) the tide finally lowers and b)the tide is metaphorically turning in that those who previously held power are suddenly vulnerable.
    In the last promo for the show I saw, it did in fact appear that they were standing in low tide, so you could be right on the dual meaning of the title, Fluff.

They seemed to be making so much of the fact the tide was physically high, that I felt it might have some significance down the line.
    The fact that the title is plural makes me think it refers to more than one event.
    "That's Numberwang!"

oh ...tides..
    the only surprises here is jake's wife making to the final two of the reward challenge
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

And the second surprise was them coming back for the immunity challenge.

I'm not paying attention to the titles anymore. I was suckered.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Princess
    Springkey, Miss F - this is *next* week's Survivor thread...

I was watching for the tide in the epsiode this week, it definitely is lower than it has been for a couple of weeks so I think this might describe one of the "tides" that are turning.

The other I feel sure has to refer to Ted and Helen either getting Brian to join an alliance and vote off Clay, or perhaps voting him off with the help of Jan and leaving Brian as the most vulnerable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

oops...sorry...wasn't quite awake...
    i'm too disappointed with jake's exit!oh...

have anybody notice jan?she seems to be out of the game...i mean all the time we have been talking abt voting off clay..voting off brian...ted most vulnerable..helen smartening up...
    jan??where are u??
    maybe the tides turning refers to that everybody is now pointing to jan..
    ermz...quite impossible rite?given the previews...
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I am still on the fence as to if Jan is faking all of this, or is really nutz.

Read the background on her, and you'll find a well educated woman with incredible real world experiences, so I just don't know what to think of her right now.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

she's really mysterious huh....
    maybe we're just seeing one side of jan, a side the editors are showing us, the crazy side,ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast