+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Hatch - Mogo Mogo

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    And, it would also be fun to see him get eliminated by someone like Shii Anh or Kathy!

I think it would be great if Richard won. I think it would be the greatest thing ever. He was amazing and cunning.

He also pulls a Morgan by doing a challenge nude.

I do hope he lasts a while. I want to see the Tagi Four refugees (Rich, Rudy, & Sue) team up again for old times sake and show everyone else that the first season was the best. They could even put Jenna in as a Kelly substitute.

The book is called '101 Survival Secrets: How to Make $100,000, Lose 100 Pounds, and Just Plain Live Happily.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

Hopefully we won't see as much of "Little D--", I mean "Richard" this time , but the previews seem to indicate otherwise. If anyone is going to phone in his performance it will be Richard, although I hope he doesn't. He has nothing to prove and others may stay away from him as they may also be targeted. But if the bulk of Moga Moga makes it to merge, look out.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Can't wait to see him go on lettermen as a loser :rolleyes

FORT Fogey

I seriously cannot take another season of him naked! Therefore, they can get his arse out of their ASAP! Now, if it the first show is the only one that he's naked in, I might be able to stomach it, I'll have to. More than that and I'll have a hard time keeping myself from throwing up.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I feel really sorry for all the guys who have to do the nudity blob thing.

Well, it's been a while since we've seen Rich. I'm more indifferent toward him. We'll see how he is on the show before I make more judgements. The nudity thing won't be so cool, but it should be funny.

FORT Fogey
    Funny? No, it's not funny, just gross! Who needs to see his gross naked self? Fuzzy nudity blob is NOT enough. I wish he would be fully clothed cuz he's just gross looking.

Leo, I feel bad for the people who have to do the fuzzy nudity blob, too!

If he's going to be running around with no clothes on, I hope he goes soon. :yikes Naked Richard isn't a pretty sight I'm sure.

I think he is either going to win the whole thing or go out early in flames.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread