+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Well, I don't know about that. I have naturally curly (and you just have to add to that frizzy and many of you "curlies" will know what I mean) hair and sometimes you just don't know what happens. Curly hair seems to have a mind of its own and some days it likes to cooperate and some days, not all the conditioner in the world can make it okay. I'm just wondering if maybe Ethan needs someone to run their fingers through is curls everday, just to keep 'em in line, cuz if he does, I'm volunteering...
    I have naturally curly hair,too, I was just going from my experience...if I didn't wash and condition it every day, I would have some SERIOUS frizz action. I'm not complaining about his in any way, mind you, just a curiousity question.

Occasional FORT Poster lizzybird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blym_e
    i, for one, am saddened that ethan has left the game. i really felt bad for him when he got voted out. AND no more eye candy! it isn't a wonder why several survivor gals have fallen for him coz he's such a cutie! quick question to those who like ethan: do you prefer him with the facial hair or not? i think he looks better when he has facial hair rather than when he doesn't.

i hope everyone left in the game gets screwed over except maybe kathy. she's now my choice to win now that ethan's gone.

I don't care whether he has facial hair or not...he's just hot no matter what!

Ethan any way any time is okay with me. What a cutie and genuinely nice guy. There is a lucky lady out there who will eventually land him as a husband. I am sorry to see him go (and Colby too). No one else to look at and I do like my eye candy. I still think Lex was stupid to get rid of the two guys, but then who know what his strategy is. Maybe in his mind, it was strategic and smart.

Goodbye Ethan - have fun with Jenna M. and keep being wonderful you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis
    LoL, try watching Survivor: Australian Outback and Survivor: Africa, especially the confessionals from Jerri in the Australian Outback. Problem with All-Stars being that Jerri has seen Survivor 2 played out on TV.

But, hell, if they did think that Jerri and Shii Ann were stupid, I'd agree w/ 'em by all means.
    Yes, I'm sure the women were enjoying looking at Ethan and Colby, just like on the other shows....but they still voted them out.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Yes, I'm sure the women were enjoying looking at Ethan and Colby, just like on the other shows....but they still voted them out.
    Maybe "The Bachelorette" would be a better fit for Colby & Ethan than Survivor was. They would have lasted longer.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I totally didn't realize that. Oops.

My problem with Ethan last night was when he was always apologizing for messing up challenges, but once Jerri messed it up, she was unforgivable.
    Did Jerri apologize? Plus, Ethan doesn't rub people the wrong way and Jerri does. Sorry Scoob, I'm totally off the Jerri bandwagon.

blym e, I like Ethan either way, but a little scruff is the best. That's what I think, but he's always hot

When Kathy said something last night about looking into Ethan's eyes, all I could think of was, yeah man, I'd take one look in those gorgeous brown eyes and say 'oh ethan, no way are you going anywhere tonight you hot-hunka-gorgeous-man!' and I'd drown Lex to keep Ethan.
    Yeah, I couldn't have voted for him either. I'd have gone all soft and would not have been able to vote him out. And BTW, I don't think I could've been like Lex and voted Ethan out if he was my best friend. I play in the online Survivor games and there are some people I could NEVER vote out. Oh and btw, I'd LOVE to run my fingers through his hair too!

There is a lucky lady out there who will eventually land him as a husband.
    I wish it could be me, but I doubt he'd ever marry someone 11 years younger than him.

Maybe "The Bachelorette" would be a better fit for Colby & Ethan than Survivor was. They would have lasted longer.
    Can I be the Bachelorette then??? Except choosing between Colby and Ethan would be sooooooo hard! But if they were on the show, I'd HAVE to watch. Except they'd be the Bachelor cuz they're known and stuff like that.

I THINK I might be done gushing over Ethan *for now*. My eyes will miss him very much indeed. I've never NOT had any eye candy except in S1 when there wasn't any anyway and S4 when Gabe and Hunter were the cute guys. Every other season, the eye candy AT LEAST made the jury, or least one of them did.

FORT Newbie

Ethan sighting

For those Ethan fans in So Cal area, Ethan is now one of the announcers for the LA Galaxy games. You can hear him this Saturday, May 1st at 8pm PT on Channel 9. Here's the press release.

"Galaxy Welcome Survivor All-Star Ethan Zohn to KCAL 9 Broadcast Team
    Zohn Will Serve as a Sideline Reporter For Five Matches in 2004
    CARSON, CA (Monday, April 26, 2004) - Ethan Zohn, winner of television reality show SURVIVOR: AFRICA and a recent member of the cast of SURVIVOR All-Stars will join the Los Angeles Galaxy announcing team for five broadcasts on KCAL 9 during the 2004 MLS season as a sideline reporter, the club announced today.

Zohn, 30, will work with veteran Galaxy broadcasters Max Bretos and Allen Hopkins for the following five games: May 1 at New England Revolution, Sept. 4th at Colorado Rapids, Sept. 18th at Dallas Burn, Sept. 25th at San Jose Earthquakes and Oct. 16 at Kansas City Wizards.

"We are truly pleased to have Ethan join our broadcast team," said Whit Haskel, Galaxy Vice President of Marketing and Communications. "He is passionate about Major League Soccer and the Galaxy, and will benefit our broadcasts by adding another dimension from the pitch."

It will not be Zohn's first experience as a sideline reporter for Galaxy broadcasts. He made his debut on the sidelines during the club's 2002 regular season finale vs. San Jose Earthquakes on September 21, a 1-0 Galaxy victory at Spartan Stadium"

I loved him at the SJ game.

..its great to hear that...Maybe he can get a national game and all of us can hear him. Survivor isn't the same without him though. Stupid stupid Lex
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    ..its great to hear that...Maybe he can get a national game and all of us can hear him. Survivor isn't the same without him though. Stupid stupid Lex

and to paraphrase Shii Ann -
    Stupid Lex. Stupid, stupid Lex.

I'd have given a Lex and a Kathy just to keep Ethan...

And So. Cal is too far from me, I don't think signals reach 3,000 miles...

FORT Fogey
    So why didn't Jeff get any comment from Ethan on the "stabbing your friend in the back" scenario? Lex stabbed Ethan in the back (Ethan was even nodding his head in agreement with Hatch last night!), but Ethan has remained a friend to Lex and has never bashed him publicly. Now that's class!

+ Reply to Thread