+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

to the site blym e

I have to say, I do like Ethan with the facial hair, but I do like him without it too
    "That's Numberwang!"

I prefer my Ethan scruffy! With long curls and a bit of facial hair

K

I admire him for being a gracious looser last night. His exit speech was great and he gave himself props for being the winner that lasted the longest, instead of focusing on the negative. Think I'm going to miss Ethan.
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    It's also funny to me how these supposedly hunky ladies-man types always seem to forget to cultivate any kind of loyalty from the girls; I guess they think all women are stupid enough to fall for their alleged "charms". Wrong...byenow!
    LoL, try watching Survivor: Australian Outback and Survivor: Africa, especially the confessionals from Jerri in the Australian Outback. Problem with All-Stars being that Jerri has seen Survivor 2 played out on TV.

But, hell, if they did think that Jerri and Shii Ann were stupid, I'd agree w/ 'em by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    I prefer my Ethan scruffy! With long curls and a bit of facial hair

K
    And shirtless.

And wet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I prefer Ethan on the soccer field with a good looking jersey making a great save...or when he's working with youth in his soccer camp or when he's doing charity work for the E.... Aids foundation...
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    I prefer Ethan on the soccer field with a good looking jersey making a great save...or when he's working with youth in his soccer camp or when he's doing charity work for the E.... Aids foundation...
    When Kathy said something last night about looking into Ethan's eyes, all I could think of was, yeah man, I'd take one look in those gorgeous brown eyes and say 'oh ethan, no way are you going anywhere tonight you hot-hunka-gorgeous-man!' and I'd drown Lex to keep Ethan. But seriously, Ethan scruffy or not scruffy? I usually prefer my men scruffy, but I have to say after seeing Ethan on the Early Show, that Interviewer said it right, he does clean up well!

This show really lost its appeal to me last night. Ethan was great eye candy, plus he just seemed like a genuinely nice guy with a tremendously big heart. Can we clone this one???

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    When Kathy said something last night about looking into Ethan's eyes, all I could think of was, yeah man, I'd take one look in those gorgeous brown eyes and say 'oh ethan, no way are you going anywhere tonight you hot-hunka-gorgeous-man!' and I'd drown Lex to keep Ethan. But seriously, Ethan scruffy or not scruffy? I usually prefer my men scruffy, but I have to say after seeing Ethan on the Early Show, that Interviewer said it right, he does clean up well!

This show really lost its appeal to me last night. Ethan was great eye candy, plus he just seemed like a genuinely nice guy with a tremendously big heart. Can we clone this one???
    I would have much preferred that someone drowned Lex...

Okay, I have to get this off my chest publicly--how is it that his curls can look so bad one day and sooo cute the next? Did he smuggle in conditioner? Or a hair dresser? Anyone with naturally curly hair will tell you, it's not possible his hair looked so good after so long... But I think I like the scruffy better

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Okay, I have to get this off my chest publicly--how is it that his curls can look so bad one day and sooo cute the next? Did he smuggle in conditioner? Or a hair dresser? Anyone with naturally curly hair will tell you, it's not possible his hair looked so good after so long... But I think I like the scruffy better
    Well, I don't know about that. I have naturally curly (and you just have to add to that frizzy and many of you "curlies" will know what I mean) hair and sometimes you just don't know what happens. Curly hair seems to have a mind of its own and some days it likes to cooperate and some days, not all the conditioner in the world can make it okay. I'm just wondering if maybe Ethan needs someone to run their fingers through is curls everday, just to keep 'em in line, cuz if he does, I'm volunteering...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    And shirtless.

And wet.
    That goes without saying...

(my 200th post had to be about Ethan )

K

+ Reply to Thread