+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Awww Lil Cutie I feel bad for you too..all your boyfriends gone so quickly!
    **hugs**
    'Course, you'll have to share Ethan with Fluff or it could get ugly...

Anyway, I was actually not that sad to see Ethan go! I really really liked him in Africa and picked him to win from the first show, but this time around, he has been bugging me. He seemed a little whiny or something,and I know people will say it is because he had a target on his back, but I don't think it's just that. He just irked me this time.( But then again, so did Colby.)And that little temper tantrum he had when Lex told him he was going was such a turn-off .I do think he handled getting voted out with a lot of class and I think it's funny that they showed Lex question how he would handle it while Lex was voting. Well, I'm sure Ethan will be fine,he's got Jenna M. and he's still got that body and face.....damn you Fluffy..you have to have everything dontcha?

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Fogey
    Well, Ethan just didn't wanna accept getting voted out. I'd probably wanna biotch slap someone if they told me I was getting voted out. Of course, getting voted out 4-0 by the other tribe to become the first juror WAS painful and I DO wish they would've told me I was going...anyhow enough of me and my life in Survivor games.

The funny thing is that I liked Ethan a lot in Africa, but I had a ton of other favorites, so he kinda fell through the cracks and ended up being my 5th favorite. This time though, I fell big time...I thought his cracks on Jenna L were hilarious. Plus, he looked even better than he looked in Africa, too.

I'm gonna miss him big time. I already miss Colby big time. Ethan's a sweetie...he's the All Star male sweetheart for his exit. Who WOULDN'T love a guy like him?

BTW, MrCorkles, thanks for the sympathies.
    Last edited by Lil_Cutie; 03-18-2004 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I absolutely agree. I think voting Colby out before a merge was extremely stupid!! Now they will probably go to the merge weakened with less players. Lex's strategy is questionable at best. If they lose the next challenge (and they may with Colby gone), they will probably vote Ethan out at TC. It wouldn't surprise me with the way they are playing. It would, of course, serve them right just for being stupid.
    I don't find voting out Colby or Ethan to be at all stupid; in fact I think it's pretty darn smart to carry Shi-Ann and Jerri forward as no one likes either of them much. Ethan had to go because he was too likely to fit in well with the other tribe, I still think if he had been smart he would have stuck closer to a couple of the women instead of Colby and Lex...maybe that way he would be headed for the jury now, and Lex would be gone.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I totally agree QueenB...and Lex doesn't have to worry about either Ethan or Colby being on the jury, no matter how far he does or doesn't make it in this game. I'm just glad they are gone, nothing against them really, but purely for Rob's sake.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

It's also funny to me how these supposedly hunky ladies-man types always seem to forget to cultivate any kind of loyalty from the girls; I guess they think all women are stupid enough to fall for their alleged "charms". Wrong...byenow!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    It's also funny to me how these supposedly hunky ladies-man types always seem to forget to cultivate any kind of loyalty from the girls; I guess they think all women are stupid enough to fall for their alleged "charms". Wrong...byenow!
    The biggest flaw in thinking it's smart to get rid of Colby and Ethan before a merge is that there is no guarantee that there will be a merge or when it will happen. So until then, MM will continue to lose IC's given that Lex, Jerri, Kathy, and Shii Ann cannot compete against Rob, Tom, Rupert, and fill in the blank. So next week, Amber will become a MM and the tribe will lose the IC and Jerri will go and the next week MM will lose and Amber will go and the next week MM will lose and Shii Ann will go and if Lex is lucky, he goes into the merge with he and Kathy. Whoppee, that's some strong alliance against the Chapera tribe of 5. Dumb move, Lex, really dumb move...

MM did not lose the IC last night because Colby was gone. They lost because no one had the courage to tell Jerri to step aside. That was a bigger mistake than getting rid of Colby, by far. Once Lex dumped Colby, he needed to step up and lead. He failed at the IC. Probably either Ethan or Lex hits the target at least once and MM wins, Ethan stays and the tribes are at 5 players apiece.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Thanks, see I am glad we get along even though we don't ever agree. You called me K_Baby, I JUST realized that! (Guys, I'm K_Baby at Survivor Fire.)
    I totally didn't realize that. Oops.

My problem with Ethan last night was when he was always apologizing for messing up challenges, but once Jerri messed it up, she was unforgivable.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Newbie
    i, for one, am saddened that ethan has left the game. i really felt bad for him when he got voted out. AND no more eye candy! it isn't a wonder why several survivor gals have fallen for him coz he's such a cutie! quick question to those who like ethan: do you prefer him with the facial hair or not? i think he looks better when he has facial hair rather than when he doesn't.

i hope everyone left in the game gets screwed over except maybe kathy. she's now my choice to win now that ethan's gone.

Acordong to Ethan on the Early Show this morning, both he and Lex offered to take the archery shots for MM, but Jerri insisted she was an accomplished archer and as neither of them are, apart from taking a few shots during S3, they let her do it.

I think if someone claims to be accomplished at a challenge you can't blame their tribemates for taking a chance in them.

With regard to Lex's decision to get rid of Colby and Ethan, I think it was just too early in the game to make that kind of call, but think the twist next week will save his butt for a while.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread