+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Hmmm...interesting! I like that idea.

Thanks for saying I'm not stupid But I did know he had an alliance with Lex, I just had a brain fart.

If your alliance idea came true, I think Colby would have a great shot of making it far. So would Alicia! As would Ethan.
    It puts most of my favorites in a good postition. I just seem to like players that play with integrety. I hope Alicia will get to the merge, she would be a great addition to the Ethan/Rupert alliance.... She and Jerri can battle for a spot, it would be fun to see Alicia take her out...
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    I was happy to see him win and I am happy to see him back. I am really glad that he is fortunate enough to be on Rupert's tribe. GO Ethan and GO Saboga!!
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkenham
    I was happy to see him win and I am happy to see him back. I am really glad that he is fortunate enough to be on Rupert's tribe. GO Ethan and GO Saboga!!
    I think a better way of putting it is Rupert is very fortunate to be in Ethan's tribe. Remember Rupert just barely made the jury, Ethan and Tina are the winners in this tribe.

I hope Ethan wins. I think he's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    It puts most of my favorites in a good postition. I just seem to like players that play with integrety. I hope Alicia will get to the merge, she would be a great addition to the Ethan/Rupert alliance.... She and Jerri can battle for a spot, it would be fun to see Alicia take her out...

I am intrigued by the Ethan/Jerri/Alicia combo....First of all, Ethan and Alicia were 2 of my favorites. I was disappointed after Alicia was voted out 1st after the merge in Survivor 2 because I was really looking forward to seeing her kick butt athletically against all the men. How would she have done against Colby? Perhaps we'll finally find out.

Ethan is just all around my favorite Survivor contestant ever, despite my av. He is a sweetheart, played the game with kindness and integrity, and is the best looking guy ever as well. (sorry LC.)

Into this mix comes Jerri. While I don't think she is as much a bitch as she has been portrayed, I wonder what kind of tactics she will try to use on our hero, Ethan. Will he fall for her wiles? Is he immune to her charm (?) since, according to rumor he has dated Amber, Jenna 1 and Jenna 2? And will there be gossip and dish about Ethan's harem?

Oh yes, and by the way, I remember gossip about Colby and Alicia getting it on, so we'll see about that as well. Stay tuned!

Namaste.

I like that about Ethan's harem he does seem to spread his love

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    I am intrigued by the Ethan/Jerri/Alicia combo....First of all, Ethan and Alicia were 2 of my favorites. I was disappointed after Alicia was voted out 1st after the merge in Survivor 2 because I was really looking forward to seeing her kick butt athletically against all the men. How would she have done against Colby? Perhaps we'll finally find out.

Ethan is just all around my favorite Survivor contestant ever, despite my av. He is a sweetheart, played the game with kindness and integrity, and is the best looking guy ever as well. (sorry LC.)

Into this mix comes Jerri. While I don't think she is as much a bitch as she has been portrayed, I wonder what kind of tactics she will try to use on our hero, Ethan. Will he fall for her wiles? Is he immune to her charm (?) since, according to rumor he has dated Amber, Jenna 1 and Jenna 2? And will there be gossip and dish about Ethan's harem?

Oh yes, and by the way, I remember gossip about Colby and Alicia getting it on, so we'll see about that as well. Stay tuned!
    Yeah, I was sad that Alicia got voted out...but not first after the merge, she was the FIRST JUROR! Damn that first juror curse, I like em all! Except for John C, but he was ok...

Ethan IS cute, but I don't really like his hair! I wanna cut it! But I still think he's cute. Colby just happens to be way hotter! Ethan is also a very nice guy, he's my favorite winner of all time!

I heard about Alicia and Colby's "thing" whatever it really is. I love 'em both so it's all good.

I REALLY hope that Ethan doesn't fall into Jerri's trap. Grrr on her and he's really dumb if he falls for it, but who knows? Maybe he'll play her, he IS kinda a playa after all. This tribe should be more interesting than most people give it credit for.

His hair is just a soccer thing. I think its like Samson for a lot of guys. I must have wild and crazy hair to play well Lots of soccer guys have wild hair

He is such a handsome, handsome guy. Colby is beautiful but looks like a model--doesn't he do that commercial for a razor? Ethan looks like a regular, imperfect man.

Has he really dated all of those survivors??

I've never really been a fan of curly hair on guys, but anyone who was around during s3 will tell you I was mesmerized by Ethan.
    He just seems to be such a nice guy and I love his tousled look.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-17-2004 at 12:39 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread