+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

He is becoming rather adept at scrambling....He has proved himself as one of the best winners the show has seen....For any who doubted.... just look at everything he has accomplished with in the game... Just to the jury for know...he deserves that more than any other player so far.... Plus he would be a very fair juror for those who play the game....Something rob should think about...
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fogey
    Yup, Ethan is a loyal player and will be a good juror, should he make it that far and I have hope that he would.

His adeptness at scrambling hasn't won his team much, though, has it?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    His adeptness at scrambling hasn't won his team much, though, has it?
    I don't understand your point... scrambling is an individual thing I think. It's what you do after your team loses and you have to keep yourself in the game. As far as the teams doing well...as the title of the episode said.. he blew it...He couldn't untie the knot fast enough because of panic or fingers not working quite right...That has noting to do with scrambling... Right

He's scrambling around in challenges and not winning anything is what I meant. He knows he's not at the top of his game this time around. RobM's been eating Ethan's lunch, as much as his supporters hate to admit that simple fact.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

On that we agree.. but at least he did beat Rob on the beam.. even though he took the worst of it The knot will be a mystery I guess...but he did crush him in the log swimming RC too.. so I think its 2 to 1 Ethan...Rob messed up the puzzle pretty good too. He can definitely build a shelter... Ethan.. were not sure about. Its been pretty even when you think about.

Isn't it ironic first Colby picked Ethan to get rid of him... now he's gone instead of Ethan ?

FORT Fan
    He may have said that to Rich, but his actions speak differently. Twice Ethan has been on the chopping block and twice Colby has tried to get him off the chopping block to get rid of someone else (Rich, Jerri).

All signs point to Colby wanting Ethan in Mogo Mogo so they could start an alliance together knowing that Ethan has proven to be a trustworthy person in the past. He was correct in that regard, Ethan was the only person in Mogo Mogo that Colby could trust.

Exactly, Happy Pappy. Colby brought Ethan over to form a strong trusting alliance, since he always said he didn't feel he could trust Rich for one second.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Pappy?
    He may have said that to Rich, but his actions speak differently. Twice Ethan has been on the chopping block and twice Colby has tried to get him off the chopping block to get rid of someone else (Rich, Jerri).

All signs point to Colby wanting Ethan in Mogo Mogo so they could start an alliance together knowing that Ethan has proven to be a trustworthy person in the past. He was correct in that regard, Ethan was the only person in Mogo Mogo that Colby could trust.
    Yeah, cuz Colby's smart. He actually tried to do the whole "strong guys alliance". I'll give him serious credit for trying to get that to work. Colby has brains. Lex was just hasty. Man, he blew it. Lex, trusting is gut, AGAIN...hope it blows up in his face and I hope they don't merge for a couple more episodes.

+ Reply to Thread