+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    The problem I have with this scenario is that it goes against human nature. Alpha males will butt heads with and try to kill other alpha males. If a full grown adult male competitor is in sight, a bull elk is not going to go after a puny female. The Bull Alpha Male will try to de-antler his snorting, rutting competitor. That is why females have won the majority of Survivors. They can sit by, laugh, and observe as the male animals de-horn themselves.

(Disclaimer: I do not mean to compare Ethan, Lex, or Colby to male elks.)
    I think that's right on. An alpha male will glady take his chances with anyone but another alpha male, even though it might be strategically smart. You'd think they'd eventually learn how that usually turns out, but they don't. Sheesh, this isn't Survivor: Mating Season.

Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    Sheesh, this isn't Survivor: Mating Season.
    Any second now Ethan and Rob will start thumping their chest
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    Yes, they should. But Lex was also paid an extra $100,000.00 by Mark Burnett because the finale of Survivor Africa was mishandled. So, one of my thoughts is that Lex has lingering resentment against Ethan because he knows that he was unfairly deprived of a shot at winning. I certainly don't know that for sure, and of course, Ethan and Lex have done many appearances together and are friends. But, Lex's chance is now, or never, and I'll bet he and Ethan will be suspicious of each other.
    It isn't Ethan's fault at all. Ethan didn't win the F4 IC, it was Kim J who did. If it wasn't for the mistake, Kim J probably would've went at the F4 instead of Tom. Lex might've made the F2, but ya never know. Tom might've made it, but ya never know.

Sheesh, this isn't Survivor: Mating Season.
    That's hilarious.

Ethan went from sure and certain bootee to not getting a single vote against him last week, classic
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wish I had got to see the show.. the tape messed up... he did great to wiggle out again... he has been the target at sometime it seems every week.. but yet here he still is. Ethan is playing the game best so far. He has made enough maneuvers that he deserves to make the jury at least
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I hope things don't get too comfortable for him.
    I hope we dont see the rise of the "Mogo Pretty Boys Club"... Colby, Lex Luthor and Ethan.
    I want him to do well, but I want him to suffer along the way.

FORT Fogey
    emjoi, I think he's suffered enough, he's already commented on how he feels like it's constantly day 1 and stuff like that.

The Mogo Mogo Pretty Boys Club? Count me in! I know YOU don't wanna see it, but I sure do since my dream F2 is Colby/Ethan.

Things are very uncomfortable for Ethan.
    I believe he was approached on day 1 of S3 by Lex to form and alliance, that lasted until Lex was voted off by Kim.
    Ethan never had a single vote against him, never was even in danger of being booted.
    This time it's completely different for him, he's been targeted since day one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff's heart may be broken soon

I love the way Ethan is playing! The only season I missed was Africa, so I didn't know what to expect from him (or Tom or Lex for that matter). He's really been flexible in his strategy, and he's effectively removed the target from his back (at least for a while) and let Colby think he's got a lackey that he can trust to do what he's told. He seems to be playing the meek and submissive role for a bit which will allow him to fade into the background, but he's clearly playing the game very hard. Now, if only Colby could play it a little cooler and be a little more sneaky in his strategy, I'd have my dream team with the addition of Lex and Kathy.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread