+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

I was pretty restrained for my first recap of the season.
    I got a lot worse when recapping S3

I really hope Ethan can last a little (ok, a lot) longer in the game.

I was disappointed that no alliacne was forthcoming between the men of Saboga, I could have done with seeing Jenna booted.
    I don't think Rupert ahs a great track record for making good game decisions so it's a long shot to pin my hopes for Ethan's survival in the game on him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I'm with you. Rupert's terrible with these kinds of decision. Time for a tribe switcheroo that will improve Ethan's chances, I hope so anyway.

Fluff, your recap with those Ethan referrences was hilarious. I've never seen you so attached to a survivor, so it's really funny.

I was thinking a tribal merge or not losing any more ICs is the only thing that could save Ethan at this point, and merge isn't going to happen soon. Jenna wants him gone, Rupert wants him gone, Jerri probably wouldn't mind him being gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    Jerri probably wouldn't mind him being gone.

Why? Did she leave her libido at home this year?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Why? Did she leave her libido at home this year?

Yeah, I've been waiting for Jerri to try to ensnare Ethan in her coils. After all, he referred to her as "the hot chick" so he'd be vulnerable to the Jerri technique. I bet he examined her in Playboy, too.

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    I was thinking a tribal merge or not losing any more ICs is the only thing that could save Ethan at this point, and merge isn't going to happen soon. Jenna wants him gone, Rupert wants him gone, Jerri probably wouldn't mind him being gone.
    I don't follow your reasoning here. Jenna yes. But why Rupert and Jerri? Rupert can't trust either of the girls and he knows it. Jenna pushed for Rudy's offing. Jerri's history is to go after single guys. Ethan's all that's left in that category. Jenna's in trouble from my point of view.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I wouldn't count Ethan out either if Saboga had to go to TC again. It's in his best interest to force a tie. He'd probably win it if the tiebreaker was something to do with survival. However, the purple rock of death could resurface... at which point his chances of staying in the game improve from 50/50 to 3/4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah, I absolutely agree, fluff! The number one Ethan fan would definitely know best. Although I met this scary obsessed Ethan fan. It was...um...creepy

It was probably someone posting here, so watch it LC!

Namaste.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Ethan is cool heh. I hope he lasts long in the game but highly doubt it because he had previously "won".
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    I don't follow your reasoning here. Jenna yes. But why Rupert and Jerri? Rupert can't trust either of the girls and he knows it. Jenna pushed for Rudy's offing. Jerri's history is to go after single guys. Ethan's all that's left in that category. Jenna's in trouble from my point of view.
    Rupert knew he couldn't trust his girls last time either, but he still stuck with them and targeted the cute guys. Of course, Ethan hasn't made the mistake of teasing Rupert's butt crack, but still I think Rupert is threatened by cute popular type guys. Rupert would prefer to be the sole alpha male even if it makes the tribe weaker. After all, he's Super Rupert.

I'm not that great at speculation though. They may decide it's better to retain two males than two females. If they target a female, they may go after Jerri, since Rudy said Jenna is a pretty good athlete (I didn't see it.).

If Rupert & Jenna decide to oust Ethan, I don't think Jerri will side with Ethan just because he's hot. She's playing for a million dollars, why piss off Rupert & Jenna?

He'd probably win it if the tiebreaker was something to do with survival.
    What are the most common forms of tie-breaker this early in the game?

+ Reply to Thread