+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cullen
    I am really feeling sorry for this guy.

I think he worked his butt off last night and did a great job, mostly.

And he's one of the few nice people out there.

And he looks GREAT! That boy has been working out. Looking better than Colby.
    They're all just a bunch of ungreatful jerks...blaming the loss on him and Jerri. What about "princess" Jenna who stood on the dock and yelled at everyone? What about how Ethan won them the RC? Yet Rupert and Rudy STILL wanted him gone? That's terrible.

Sorry, I still don't like Rupert.

Anyway, I absolutely agree, Ethan's looking good.

I think he would've gotten rid of Jenna...but clearly Rupert and Rudy wanted him gone, so he had to be "a beggar so he can't be a chooser" you know how that expression goes. ANYTHING to get yourself another 3 days. And for that, I am glad he managed to stick around. He's got some fight and attitude in him. He's still a nice guy though...a nice guy with an attitude, sounds interesting.

ref guy...I say that if they switch tribes, Ethan would do well to get rid of Jenna if he can get a good enough alliance with others. Otherwise, he may stick with her...but he better watch out, she's being ruthless.

I'm giving my personal seal of approval for the new edgier, scruffy looking, Jenna-hating, Ethan Zohn

I like that he has a little bit of attitude.
    The way he kept jumping in and out of the water in the challenge because buckets & paddles were missing.

FORT Fogey
    It was a nice nice site! Wooo gimme me more wet Ethan!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    The way he kept jumping in and out of the water in the challenge because buckets & paddles were missing.
    The way he kept jumping in and out of the boat, causing it to sink.......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The way he kept jumping in and out of the boat, causing it to sink.......
    It's true, yes. He wasn't the only one causing it to sink, though. And he was a little responsible for them winning the reward challenge, so it's all even.

The obvious right now would be for Ethan and Rupert to ally. Hopefully they know that Jerri and Jenna L. would take them out in a second and it isn't too unlikely that Saboga will see TC again at this rate. Keeping Ethan is their best chance right now as he is one of the few people who can dominate a challenge. Saboga is void of any great strategic minds so it will be interesting to see what happens.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I did see his little guns on tv. he's not bad, but that picture posted is clearly dated.

I was so hoping the guys would allign to boot off Jenna.
    I think Rudy was on the mend physically and even if they did lose the next xhallenge they could still boot off Jerri.
    I will boldly claim that the tribes will be switched or mixed in some way after there have been another couple of boots.

Ethan is having to a play a completely different game from the one he played in Africa.
    He never had a single vote cast against him during S3.
    He was a popular guy and the target never rested on his back.
    This time it's completely different.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    It's true, yes. He wasn't the only one causing it to sink, though. And he was a little responsible for them winning the reward challenge, so it's all even.
    Yeah, geez, I'm tired of people putting ALL the blame on him. There are 5 people on their tribe, he didn't single handedly lose it for them. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I will boldly claim that the tribes will be switched or mixed in some way after there have been another couple of boots.

Ethan is having to a play a completely different game from the one he played in Africa.
    He never had a single vote cast against him during S3.
    He was a popular guy and the target never rested on his back.
    This time it's completely different.
    Yeah, I absolutely think the tribes will be switched up at 14...7 on each tribe. It makes perfect sense.

Yes, Ethan's having to play a completely different game. But ya know what? I think he's doing a good job at it! He's playing well and has some spunk to him. Dude, he's great.

He never had a vote cast against him? That's right. That makes him tied with Tina and Sandra as the only winners to never have any votes against them. Not bad. Not bad at all. I always said he was a good winner.

He never had a vote cast against him? That's right. That makes him tied with Tina and Sandra as the only winners to never have any votes against them. Not bad. Not bad at all. I always said he was a good winner.
    ________Lil Cutie__________

I don't think Brian ever had any votes cast against him either.....does anyone remember?

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread