+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

I think it would be smart for Ethan to align with R&R because the women are probably going to be gunning for him, as well as trying to break up the men's numerical advantage now.

OTOH, it might be smart for Rupert to go with the women and vote off Ethan. That would leave Rupert the sole strong guy, and the women couldn't vote off Rupert and hope to ever win a challenge again. Plus Rupert will probably be providing food by that point. It would almost guarantee Rupert making it to the merge. Rudy is no physical threat to anyone, so he better stick to Rupert like glue.

I don't think it looks good for Ethan if they lose another challenge. He better win over the men & convince them to pagong the women.

FORT Fogey
    Ok, I do think that if they boot Ethan they're dead. They won't win a challenge. It'd serve them right! They have no business getting rid of a strong male when they already lost the first IC WITH him! Without him, they'll be nearly toast. Good.

They'd better NOT boot Ethan. I'll be one mad Cutie. I might've said that a few pages back. We'll see...I can't wait for Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Ok, I do think that if they boot Ethan they're dead. They won't win a challenge. It'd serve them right! They have no business getting rid of a strong male when they already lost the first IC WITH him! Without him, they'll be nearly toast. Good.

They'd better NOT boot Ethan. I'll be one mad Cutie. I might've said that a few pages back. We'll see...I can't wait for Thursday.
    You think you would be upset .... what about me
    He has to be around at least for 7 or 8 weeks
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I know someone that would be more sad than Ethan when he gets voted off.
    Sorry that wasn't funny

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee
    i agree with all of you. if Ethan was voted out they would become a easy target to keep going to triable council. i bet Rudy and also Rupert would burn out after two days without Ethan. i would also be because i am a proud member of the Ethan drool club

FORT Fogey
    The Ethan drool club? Maybe we should make an acronym for this one...like our DISC one!

True, ref guy, you'd be madder than me. And fluff would be the maddest. But doesn't mean I wouldn't be. I'd be extremely disappointed. He's my 2nd favorite this season and my favorite winner of all time, he had better stick around a little while longer.

Me Licky...er Likey Ethan!

I have to say that although I am not lovin' Ethan's hair this season..did anyone else see his GUNS in his shirtless interview??? PHEW!

I hope Ethan stays around for awhile because he looks especially yummy when he's scruffy....alright, I'm done!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Regular
    Poor Ethan. He has a target on his forehead AND he is on the weakest team. He should just try Hatch's trick and take off his clothes and then he's sure to be safe with all the ladies, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I have to say that although I am not lovin' Ethan's hair this season..did anyone else see his GUNS in his shirtless interview??? PHEW!
    His guns? I thought I was up on all the latest euphemisms for body parts, but I'm not sure about that one. But whatever it was, I'm sure I liked it too.

Arms. Biceps. Nice ones too.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread