+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Quote Originally Posted by Too Much Coffee
    Jerri is going to be all over Ethan like a cat in heat.
    Poor Ethan.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I do pity him. Oh well, I'm sure he won't mind. OMG, what if THEY'RE the romance that has been talked about as a possibility on the show? Yeah, supposedly there's a romance. Ewww, I hoped Ethan had better taste than that. Oh wait, he dated Jenna M. Never mind.

But it's going to be a kinder and more gentle Jerri though this time Ethan needs allies, do what you got to, to last longer.... I fear our lad needs to find allies soon. Hopefully they'll go after Jenna next though. Thank for cleaning before I got in LC
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I agree that Ethan needs to pick up some allies and quick. Jenna L. seems to want to target the previous winners first without regard for what would get her to the end, I would think Jerri would be a more logical next target. With the conditions this time Ethan is certainly an asset in the challenges and at camp, more than Jerri, Jenna, or a potentially weakened Rudy. I'd like to see Ethan get with Rupert and Rudy as Jenna L. and her plans seem to be a recipe for disaster.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I agree Brusch.
    Even though I don't like the way the decision was reached, the Tina boot was a decent choice for the tribe, imo.
    She is not the greatest in the challenges, so with Rupert apparently not prepared to vote for Rudy at this stage, Tina seemed the next logical choice in terms of keeping the tribe strong.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Yup. They'd be fools to get rid of Ethan though. So, I do not think they will.

Thank for cleaning before I got in LC
    What'd I clean for you?

I'm dying to know something, maybe fluff you can answer this...how do you say Ethan's last name? Is it really "Zahn" or "Zone"? I ask because my name is almost exactly the same as his only with the first letter being different, but it has the "own" sound to it. Someone help me out. sorry for such a dumb question, but I've been wondering since S3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yup. They'd be fools to get rid of Ethan though. So, I do not think they will.

I'say Ethan's last name? dumb question, but I've been wondering since S3.
    I wouldn't put it past them to try to get rid of Ethan. It would be suicide, but noone can say that Jenna L and Jerri are among the sharper tools in the shed...

I think his name is pronounced "Zone"

K

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I think those 2 will try to get rid of Ethan but hopefully Rudy and Rupert can see beyond that to that they need to keep Ethan.

I thought his name was "Zone" too. But didn't Jeff pronounce it another way?

I thought it was "ZAHN" I think Jenna's going to push for Ethan, but Rupert's got to figure out that they need him for IC's otherwise they history as a group. He can break the alliance with Rudy if he tells him face to face and says that he just is struggling in the challenges

BTW My daughter has joined the Ethan club. She's volunteered to clean up the place
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fogey
    I think Ethan will stick around, because I think that Rupert and Rudy will join with Ethan... I think they can all trust each other, which is something I would be unsure about in an alliance with Jenna and Jerri. But in the Survivor Insider footage, when Rupert voted for Tina, he said "The other three in my alliance wanted to vote for you", which sounds as if Jerri and Jenna are also involved....

+ Reply to Thread