+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmiKrazy
    Uh, earth! Does being nice fit into any of the 3 categories of what makes a winner a true sole survivor? (outwit outplay outlast) i didnt think so... Kim won the last ic challenge, one of the hardest! ~ outplay.

Outwitting. She used the people who she rode coattails in to get to the final 4 and then went solo and independent and won the last 2 immunity challenges. (i think last 2) ~ outwit

And she outlasted 14 people, for a 50 something year old, tell me that isnt good. ~ outlast

I object! Youre the biggest dork ever! "Gimme silas back so we can celebrate his birthday together!!" Pssh... Now whos a dork?

point being? there ARE hott survivors and do you really think youre the only one who likes silas and colby and dave and ryner? <---
    OMG! I can't believe you put that quote in here...that was in our conversation, keep that in there. And who are you callin fugly? Didn't you say Colby was hott? *sigh* NOT worth my time.

Ok, NOW you're saying being a coat tail rider is a good stategy? She should've went with the Kim's at F6 cuz Tom, Ethan, Lex were dumping her at F4...they were using her for her vote. She got insanely lucky to win that challenge. Luck...an important element in the game.

Why exactly should Ethan be a backstabber when he won by being nice? What's the point? Why would you change? He probably wouldn't have won if he was a backstabber. He played a good game. And it's nice to see cute, athletic guys win.

No, I wanna know what Kim J REALLY did to outlast anyone. I am still waiting.

Ethan was a good winner...a nice winner. Ahhh *sigh* a rare bunch, he is. Why is that so bad? Why must all the winners be evil hated people? I'm glad Ethan won Africa because I liked him.

Go tag team partner :fight
    BTW I think Cobly would be a great husband for you, along with Dave, Ryno, Silas......

I would love to see Ethan change strategies and do well using a new one
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I think he would've won no matter who he faced in the f2.
    I'm not convinced. A Lex-Ethan finale would have been very close. I expect we'd have seen a 4-3 final vote, but I won't speculate on who would have won because I don't know what the jurors would have thought in that situation, nor do I know how the two men would handled the final questioning session. I do think, though, that it would have been MUCH more interesting to see those two go at it at the end than it was to see Ethan maul Leatherneck Johnson. I still feel cheated.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I'm not convinced. A Lex-Ethan finale would have been very close. I expect we'd have seen a 4-3 final vote, but I won't speculate on who would have won because I don't know what the jurors would have thought in that situation, nor do I know how the two men would handled the final questioning session. I do think, though, that it would have been MUCH more interesting to see those two go at it at the end than it was to see Ethan maul Leatherneck Johnson. I still feel cheated.
    I agree Paulie. The questions could have really focused on the game and not pitted the 2 against each other. I would have been very entertaining. Kim and Tom's votes would have been difficult to read since they were the F4 alliance. Brandon voting for Lex may be the only known sure vote. My memories fading a bit though so there may well have been others easy to figure out.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Well, I'm gonna see if I can figure it out.

Ok, Kelly would vote for Ethan
    Brandon would vote for Lex
    Frank would probably vote for Ethan
    Kimpy would vote for Ethan
    Teresa...this tough, it would probably depend on their answers...
    Kim J would vote for Ethan...she took him to the F2, so I'm guessing she'd vote for him
    Tom would vote for whoever he liked more...not sure who that was, my guess is Ethan, Lex seemed to not trust Tom on occasion.
    I see that it probably would've been 4-3, even though what I just put up indicates differently. I am only sure about Kelly and Brandon...and probably Kimpy. But I believe Ethan would've won it. Good, I'd have to throw up if Lex would've won. I hate Lex.

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    I bet he'll ally with Tina, and if he's smart, he'll take along the other big potential threats on his team, Rupert and Rudy--that team is exploding with them, much more than any other team.

That leaves Jerri and Jenna to toss over early, which is convenient, because neither one will be important in winning early challenges.

Of course they might want to keep Jerri as a great person to go to the finals with, but she prolly wouldn't make it that far anyway. She's expendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cullen
    I bet he'll ally with Tina, and if he's smart, he'll take along the other big potential threats on his team, Rupert and Rudy--that team is exploding with them, much more than any other team.

That leaves Jerri and Jenna to toss over early, which is convenient, because neither one will be important in winning early challenges.

Of course they might want to keep Jerri as a great person to go to the finals with, but she prolly wouldn't make it that far anyway. She's expendable.
    I think your right, but the Jenna relationship may sway him

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, he not only dated her, he's good friends with her, now. I think they might team up. Oooo Ethan, what a ladies man! It's gotta be the hair, even though I don't especially love it.

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    Oh, I forgot all about that relationship.

+ Reply to Thread