+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

I can't picture Rob as a counselor, listening patiently as people pour out their woes, can you?
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

According to the new TV Guide Boston Rob will join The Early Show for a 4 week run beginning Nov. 22. In his segment "Rob to the Rescue" he'll use his not so subtle interpersonal skills to help regular folks with everything from finding a date to getting a raise.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    And there's always the possibility that Rob's Dad or another relative owns the construction company.
    There could be any number of reasons.
    Did any of you watch the wedding special? I could have sworn that Rob's father is in the construction business - didn't he build them that house as a wedding present? My memory is a little foggy on this, but I'm sure that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by laura000
    Why would he pursue construction if he has a pyscology degree?

I assure you construction pays a lot more than anything Rob could have done with a 4 year degree in psycology....in fact construction pays better than my job as a prosecutor.

I don't think his father built the house for them, I think he gave an already built house to them as a present. He had to go down with his brother and a bunch of friends to get the place ready for Amber to see (new paint, decorations etc...)
    I think they are a cute couple and I think it is even cuter the way she pointed out the ways he played the game wrong. It shows that she will not be too much of a doormat under is alpha male pushyness.
    Just wait, they will switch networks and show up on Big Brother next.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose

I LOVE that idea! They'd be bull-dozed like nobody's business, but it would make for an entertaining two weeks at the very...most.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Oh I agree, they would be decimated, but wouldn't it be fun to watch. I like these guys and it would be interesting to see how people who have played a couple of different types of reality tv games would take on that one. I wonder if you get better at it each time you play one or if it's just luck and natural talent. I think Rob has both.

CCL
    They wouldn't even have to switch networks since BB is a CBS show as well. And, shhhh, don't give the producers any ideas!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I don't care who they put on Big Brother, seeing as how I can't stand the show, as long as we don't get any more TAR-Survivor crossovers. Romber actually ended up being entertaining on TAR, but I would have to stop watching Survivor if BB or TAR contestants showed up on it.

Let's keep our reality T.V. seperate, eh?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    According to the new TV Guide Boston Rob will join The Early Show for a 4 week run beginning Nov. 22. In his segment "Rob to the Rescue" he'll use his not so subtle interpersonal skills to help regular folks with everything from finding a date to getting a raise.
    Good grief--can you imagine Rob's advice on how to ask for a raise? I hope he plans to support the poor person when they get fired following it!

+ Reply to Thread