+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Rob is only dominating because people are letting him. They are blind to his schemes and are sheep who cannot think for themselves, otherwise, they would have found a way to vote him off by now.
    I miss my colby!

FORT Fogey
    I don't see Rob winning, and this is why:

Rob and Amber are being made out to be the obvious Final 2, which means that they aren't... I'm waiting for the dethroning of the king and queen (*gag*) to happen, and I know it will.

I fear that if the others were unwilling to consider breaking up Romber this week, then they may not have the motivation to do it later on.

Some of them may even be thinking that the money is good enough now (if the rumors of enhanced prize money are true) to continue being the happy tribe and take their turn at an exit. Especially if they think they will get another 15 minutes of fame out of it.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    Rob doesn't have a good stragety-he's not even particularly bright...it's that he's surrounded by people who are mostly dumber than him. If he had to deal with most of the posters here he'd be in trouble-I mean why would anyone believe anything he says to begin with? Hello, it's Rob-who has yet to meet a scam or scheme he doesn't like. Why on earth the other contestants (who know his weasley personality better than any of us to begin with) trust his "word" is a bit confusing.

He's that good!

Rob is kicking ass just like I knew he would. Ladies and Gents we have a winner!!
    ~Loca~

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I fear that if the others were unwilling to consider breaking up Romber this week, then they may not have the motivation to do it later on.

Some of them may even be thinking that the money is good enough now (if the rumors of enhanced prize money are true) to continue being the happy tribe and take their turn at an exit. Especially if they think they will get another 15 minutes of fame out of it.
    Yeah, I could certainly see them just sitting back and letting Rob run things up until the merge. But now it's not a tribe, it's every man for himself, and they've had 2 chances since the merge to break up the darling duo. At this point I'd have to say (begrudgingly) that Rob is the most deserving of the million dollars. (Even though I like Rupert better. )

Maybe there would be more of a scramble in future Survivors if MB changes the rules, and no one gets a cent except the final winner.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Rob won't break his ranks next episode, not unless he can avoid it (Shii Ann winning immunity). He'll get rid of Shii Ann. He has told them all he is in a final four with them. Sounds like a plan? Yes. The only thing he 'omitted' to tell them is that it's a final six not a final four. By the time the first Chapera is gone, it will be too late for the next boot to do anything about it. All the Mogo Mogos will be gone - nobody left to form a counteralliance with. He will have the Chaperas lined up like sitting ducks awaiting their turn to go to LL. He will plan the boot order so that he will be the strongest out of the final four. In the end if he makes it to F4, he would have lied to only two members of his tribe, not four, about final four.

There is no reason for anyone to switch from the Romber alliance to the Shii Ann and Kathy alliance. There is the trust factor for that matter. They all saw how Kathy wanted to align with Romber in a past episode. They may already know now that the Kathy/Lex alliance were trying to pick up Tom and destroy Chapera. Even if they had made a move with Kathy still there it would have only netted them a tie (and they don't know if previous votes will count).

Romber are hiding their alliances well. Even we as the viewers don't know who Rob intends to take to the final four, although we can try and guess.

Jenna and Rupert think Romber like them more and don't like Alicia. They think Tom is just a drunken idiot. Alicia and Tom think being original Chapera that they Romber will be loyal to them. Alicia is starting to get a clue next episode that she is an outsider (Rob only made an alliance with her in Episode 8; she knows she's strong) but I doubt she'll start playing the game NOW.

Rob has to make sure that the boot order goes as planned and that means making sure the planned bootee does not win immunity. Rob is going to try and win immunity to prevent that as we saw in the last two episodes.

Rob has played the game exactly opposite to the way Lex and Kathy played it. Theirs was a losing cowering whining and begging (and unethical) strategy. Rob's is a winning, confident "take-no-prisoners" and "take-no-chances" strategy.

FORT Newbie
    Rob Mariano has run this game, and now the game is about to bite his ass.

Where is the Preroller? triple overtime way better than survivor

Even though I think RaWb is the most deserving winner this season, I am sorta hoping the sheep find a way to oust him cause at least that would be fun to watch...

Gher, if Shii Ann makes it to the final two, would you ever watch Survivor again?

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loca
    Ladies and Gents we have a winner!!
    Not too soon enough. There is a lot more of the game to play.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread