+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Quote Originally Posted by Gher
    Gotta hand it to Rob for providing all the best lines of the show ... I just watched Episode 6 again. Rob says, 'Rupert has a squeaky clean image and attitude. Something about him I don't trust ...... So I formed an alliance with him." That Rob connives like a pro. "So now I have alliances with everybody ... except Sue and Alicia. I mean we could kick Rupert off tomorrow .. sacrificial lambs.. I'm going to wait and see the way it goes down . . . . . . .
    It's my game, buddy (smiles)."

And, "Everyday we talk about food here because as good as the rice is, it's TERRIBLE (laughs)."

And all in that wicked lazy Boston-accented drawl of his.
    Aww shucks, Gher, I think you may be in love....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Well I still don't like him but when he gave up his reward for everyone I was touched that he did that

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I can only think of baa baa black sheep. Everyone follows Boston Rabb around like sheep with no brains in my opion. They are definely not acting like "allstars" except for Rabb. Unless someone grows an "allstar" brain and get a stragety, one by one they are all cooked
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Always been a fan, still a fan, and glad he's still there. That's all
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I still think Rob's playing a great game, but he had better keep getting immunity for the next few times...I pick Rob to win if he can get rid of 3 more people; but again I think he'll have to retain immunity to do it, as some folks are finally starting to wake up and pay attention to what's going on.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I for one would be very happy to see Rob win the whole thing. He's there to play the game, and he's playing it hard...he deserves the reward! Yeah, he's arrogent...so are countless others~Rich Hatch, Rupert ("my adventure, my island"), even Lex was arrogent enough to believe that he deserved to be there more than anyone else. I love Rob's arrogence and his wicked sense of humour, and I love how emotional he got last night about the letters from home. He was truly gracious and empathetic to Jenna when she left, he was concerned enough to ask Jeff if the others could get their letters from home (yeah, so there was strategy involved too, but it was still a nice thing to do) and he seems to be truly loyal (so far!) and true to his core alliance with Amber. Seriously, he's playing the game well and I think that the jury WILL vote for him over Amber (if indeed they are the final two) just because he's proven that he has what it takes to win the game.

I would much rather see him take home the title than Amber - and I think the Jury will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by quantass
    It truly amazes me that everyone on survivor all-stars (excluding: Lex, Kathy, and Colby) are soooo afraid of being in the spotlight that they choose to remain under the radar the whole time and just let Rob skip along the yellow brick road and guide their OBVIOUS inevidable fate, alongside his trusty boot-lick ugly-duckling, Amber.

In my opinion i truly believe Rob deserves the m$llion over anyone else because he CAME TO PLAY. And i really hope he wins!! For the last 4 weeks i have been able to successfully predict who was going to be kicked out from the perspective of Rob controlling the game. By eliminating Kathy there is no real significant threat to Robfather's empire. Though it's finally nice to see Alicia waking up to things, though it was not a good idea to make Rob aware of her uneasiness in her alliances. From a strategic POV i think it would be best for him to get rid of Alicia next (she's starting to realize things aren't so rosey) -- and DAMN too because i enjoyed checking out her solid bod each week (Shi-Ann's got a really cute butt so at least that will be around a bit longer. As for Amber i don't find her that attractive -- her bod looks very underdeveloped for a girl :phhht -- Amber has no .7 ratio ... eewww)

Everyone is too paralyzed to do anything it seems and this has got to be the most BOORRRINNG (and predictable) Survivor in its 8-season history. What's worse is the Survivor crew are not even attempting to be the least bit creative on any aspect of the show (e.g. competitons). But then again MB netted $40+ million this season alone so why would he care if things are stale.

From how things are beautifully laid out currently i can only see Rob (and Amber) as the final two. What i am still trying to decide is who is the other person that make it the final 3: Jenna or Shi-Ann -- BIG Money is on Jenna.

Kathy was the last real strategist (excluding Rob) and now we are left with Lemmings.

So imho, Rob predicted that they'd be the final two and worked his boston magic and made it so. That my friends is talent and deserves to be known as the best all-around Survivor who ever played the game. To be able to not only guide himself to the final two but knowingly taking another person with him (Amber) right from the very beginning is truly talent.

Hope he wins, though it will likely go to Amber (Rob's got 2 definite enemies on the jury and counting), but hey, $250,000 for the runner-up (they upped it from $100,000 just for All-Stars) aint that bad!

And I am sooo confident that these two are my picks for the final two i am even willing to put up cash (thru PayPal) if others wants to gamble ... I am willing to gamble $50 U.S. per interested party. PM and we can discuss an agreed 3rd-party responsible for handling the $$. I'm serious!

Go Raaawwwwbbbb!!
    What is a .7 ratio?

At this point in the game, I agree with you. It will be a travesty if anyone BUT Rob wins.

Namaste.

I just have to get in on this Rob lovefest. Is it wrong to like him so much? Sure, he's a braggart. Sure, he gave Lex a raw deal. Sure he gets on peoples' last nerve. But he plays the game in a take-no-prisoners, go-big-or-stay-home kinda way. Plus he's very soft-hearted, emotional and passionate. He is, by far, the most entertaining survivor.

It's not wrong to love him Texie does.
    I just get fooled by the editing heh

Quote Originally Posted by quantass
    From how things are beautifully laid out currently i can only see Rob (and Amber) as the final two. What i am still trying to decide is who is the other person that make it the final 3: Jenna or Shi-Ann -- BIG Money is on Jenna.

Kathy was the last real strategist (excluding Rob) and now we are left with Lemmings.
    I think Rob deserves to win...but please God, don't let Jenna Lewis get the runnerup spot. I don't know why I can't stand Jenna, she's one of those gals that makes me want to just pop 'em upside the head so they'll shut up.
    I'm wondering if one of the "lemmings' might have been taking it easy until closer to the end....remember, Alicia and Rupert both got booted off their series because they were overbearing, certainly not sheeplike. Just a thought, but good luck to Rob, hang onto that immunity!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread