+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    It does seem that Amber is taking the attraction far more seriously than Rob is. Big surprise that Amber would allow herself to completely lose focus on the gameplay for something like this, isn't it? She's usually such a powerful strategic player.
    I think she's a ditz. She totally rode Jerri's coattails in Australia. She has no game plan. She has no plan. She has no brain. Rob's going to play her like he did the big-boobed-Queen-of-the-Nile (I can't remember her name! )

Sarah was her name or aka Cleopatra
    ~Loca~

Does anyone remember "The Robfather" Survivor commercials during S5? Those were hilarious! All this talk of Rupert being the most popular contestant ever. I don't remember him having such ads during S7!

Rob proved he can outplay Rupert last night with the RC and I bet he can outlast as well!

FORT Fan
    I was really glad that Rob said something about it being inappropriate (for Jeff Probst) to question Jenna's motives in leaving. That really pissed me off.

RobFather handled that situation very well. He is so awesome
    ~Loca~

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I REALLY disliked this guy during S6, but I kind of like him in this one. He's a cocky SOB, but he is entertaining and seems less lazy this time. Rockin' job on the hut.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

You mean S4 right
    ~Loca~

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oops, yep.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Loca
    RobFather handled that situation very well. He is so awesome
    Hell yeah!

I sooo don't remember these "Robfather" ads! I wish I had seen them!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRobM
    I sooo don't remember these "Robfather" ads! I wish I had seen them!
    I found my S4 tapes and watched a few episodes. Damn, Rob has got to be the most amusing Survivor ever! I was hoping to see "The Robfather" ads, but I guess they weren't shown during the actual show breaks - rather to promote Survivor during other shows. That sucks! I wanted to show them to a friend of mine who is now in love with Boston Rob. CBS should have the Robfather spots on their site!

Hey, I think all the Rob fans should vote for him on the popularity polls. We have to get him in the top three. I'm sick of seeing Rupert and Colby at the top. Cmon everyone, keep voting him as the 10 he is and vote often!

+ Reply to Thread