+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

FORT Fogey
    I think if he really couldn't change a thing, then he's not as good a player as people make him out to be.

Sorry Loca, my least favorite survivor this season so far. He might change as the show starts

Hopefully he isn't as annoying as he was last time. I couldn't stand him.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    I wonder if he'll choke on his fish this time around.

I thought Rob talked a good game...but it didn't necessarily mean that he HAD one. I hope Rob has learned a lot from his experience on Maraamu.
    Couldnt agree more! I think he will be voted out around the merge. He will be used as access baggage.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think if he really couldn't change a thing, then he's not as good a player as people make him out to be.
    I don't quite agree with this statement. That's like saying that Rob C. wasn't that great a player because he could not change Jenna M. votes, which in my opinion is not a fair statement.

FORT Fogey
    If he can't outwit his competitors, then he isn't the survivor people say he is... obviously he didn't outwit them (didn't even try towards the end)

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    If he can't outwit his competitors, then he isn't the survivor people say he is... obviously he didn't outwit them (didn't even try towards the end)
    What are you talk'n about? He went down fighting. When Jeff annouced 1 person from each tribe had to go on a mission he quickly volunteered he saw it as an opportunity to perhaps change the game around. He succeeded, he spilled the beans to Kathy about the Rotu 4's plans and he confronted Zoe in front of Kathy. As well caused a big comotion with John for all to hear from those moments the game began to change and it was all thanks to him. He got voted out for his attempt to sway Kathy, Pappy and Neleh's votes. The Rotu 4 hate his guts to this day for ruining their game

Rob would say things as they were, there was no BS about him. Maybe that's why people find him annoying cause he don't take no shit. He didn't just sit back, when he went out he took the Rotu 4 with him. He didn't go down alone.
    ~Loca~

FORT Fogey
    I hated this guy the first time around and I can't see this time being any different, unless he is completely different in this season than he was in Marquesas. I was so glad that he didn't make the jury. He just seemed like such a jerk to me.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I thought his mental game was weak - it fractioned his tribe and made it weaker before it was time. That on top of being lazy? Ugh, to me, that makes him one of the WORST strategic players out there.

cant stand him...nuff said...
    Kick some ass...get some later...

+ Reply to Thread