+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

RobM's#1 Fan
    Oh, Loca girl, I think I may have you beat with your obsession

I LOVE ROB!! he's my all-time fav. survivor evah! I honestly don't see how anyone could possibly hate him, hes so entertaining!

I love his eyes, they're gorgeous and those dark eyelashes *Swoon* I don't blame Amber for "aligning" with him.

What beer-gut? I've never seen a beer belly with Abs like that b4

My fav. thing about him other than his charming/witty personality is his accent! whooo it is HELLA sexy, Boston accents happen to be my favorite accents ever, I wish I had one but alas I have like the worst accent you could possibly have! (minnesooooota dontcha knoooow) kinda like Sue Hawks eh?

I hope Rob goes far in the game, at least final 4 so I can watch him in every ep.!

Welcome #1 Fan!

I agree about Boston accents, but I bet yours is cool too. (Fargo is one of my favorite movies!)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Welcome #1 Fan!

I agree about Boston accents, but I bet yours is cool too. (Fargo is one of my favorite movies!)
    hey, thanks for the welcome (I had to change my username cause i had troubles logging in) you can just call me Holly

yeah i liked Fargo too but i thought it was a little offensive to us minnesnowtans as well

FORT Fogey
    My buddy lives in Minnesota and says no one he knows sounds like Sue...hmm...it's all relative to where you live in Minn. I bet.

Oh yes, Loca will beat EVERYONE with her obsession with Rob. You know it. Don't even try to challenge her, she'll beat you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    My buddy lives in Minnesota and says no one he knows sounds like Sue...hmm...it's all relative to where you live in Minn. I bet.

Oh yes, Loca will beat EVERYONE with her obsession with Rob. You know it. Don't even try to challenge her, she'll beat you.
    well a lot of people I know say they don't have one either, yet when they travel to diff. states, people pick up on the accent. people who would sound like Sue would live in Northern Minnesota (close to Canada, where Sue is from). I myself live in southern minn. so i only have a slight accent.

Well ok I might not be MORE obsessed than Loca but I bet we're pretty equal

I'm enjoying Rob M this season.

He has his little follower again this time, in the shape of Amber, so once again he appears to be controlling two votes for now if the Chapera go to TC any time soon.

I think Rob is below Sue and probably Alicia on the current boot list at Chapera, so he should be safe for a while even if they do have a visit to TC in the near future.

He might become more vulnerable if the Chapera are split up significantly by an MB introduced tribal switch.
    At the moment I think he is very well placed, which pleases me because he is amusing me greatly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Alright, as much as I can't stand him, I'm gonna continue to see if maybe he'll grow on me. Ya never know. I mean, who the heck thought I'd like Rob C, Jenna M, OR Jerri? I sure didn't...so anything is possible.

He definitely isn't going anywhere anytime soon as long as he's in Chapera with his girl. He's strong so they need him at the challenges, plus he has that automatic vote with him. He's fine until the merge, at the very least.

If all the strong guys make it to the (final)merge, they should all team up and make it a tough guy final 5 or something. That'd be really kinda cool.

Hey fellow Minnesotan(ILoveRobM)
    I like the we don't have accents argument myself ..... I'm a TC person so I probably don't have one I'd like to see Rob go myself
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Quote Originally Posted by RobM's#1 Fan
    Oh, Loca girl, I think I may have you beat with your obsession
    OMG! Why hello there

Just so you know I don't like to share :phhht J/K What I really mean is, it's nice to meet another hardcore RobM fan. I feel the same way and hope he makes F4 so I get to watch him every week
    ~Loca~

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Loca...you should indeed be glad there are other nuts out there. The F4? Ok, I'll say he can go as long as either Colby or Ethan makes it so I can watch one of them every week, too. How's that for an agreement?

ref guy, I always love your posts and the use of several smilies. They're great!

+ Reply to Thread