+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Loca
    Just give in to it already you know u wanna :phhht
    You WISH! :phhht

Love my Fort people!! (specially Lil Cutie )
    Aww, thanks! I feel special. It's been a week of me feeling special...woo!

Quote Originally Posted by libra4
    Alot of people are saying that they're not quite sure why they like him...I do like those Italian features (full lips, bedroom eyes), but also, I just think he'd be, well, nasty! (naughty me).
    Now that's what I call a thought provoking post!

LC, join us in the love for The Robfather. You have to like him (at least not hate him) sooner or later. We have the same taste, remember? You can't deny it.

What I'm most surprised about him this season is that he's kicking some serious behind in the challenges. My memory isn't probably the best, but I vaguely remember him being lazy or somewhat less involved in the challenges and around camp.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    LC, join us in the love for The Robfather. You have to like him (at least not hate him) sooner or later. We have the same taste, remember? You can't deny it.

What I'm most surprised about him this season is that he's kicking some serious behind in the challenges. My memory isn't probably the best, but I vaguely remember him being lazy or somewhat less involved in the challenges and around camp.
    Yeah, that's why I hated him so much the first time around. He sat on his dead arse with the worst alliance known to mankind and didn't do anything. Plus he was poor in the challenges. He must be in shock, his tribe is actually winning Maraamu won nothing when he was there. And Rotu actually lost a challenge when he was there.

Yeah I know we have the same taste. But he's not the Ryno, Colby, Ethan, Dave type...I'd say he reminds me more of Silas but Silas wasn't as obnoxious as him. We'll see. There's like 13 more episodes left or something. But be warned, if I end up liking him, you guys had better worry about the world ending. First Jenna M and Rob C, and then Rob M? Scary thought.

I, too, have a thing for those sarcastic, arrogant East Coast types. Obviously, I'm more of a Rob C-kinda-girl but can definately appreciate the charms of Rob M. Both are much sexier than the likes of Colby and Ethan. While those two are fine specimens, the just don't have the spark or the wit of our Robs!!!

Did somebody say he was lazy???

:phhht
    ~Loca~

He kicked some ass in the competitions this week, he made me proud
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by RobC4Me
    I, too, have a thing for those sarcastic, arrogant East Coast types. Obviously, I'm more of a Rob C-kinda-girl but can definately appreciate the charms of Rob M. Both are much sexier than the likes of Colby and Ethan. While those two are fine specimens, the just don't have the spark or the wit of our Robs!!!

For the record, I like Rob C. too. Not because he's really cute or anything,but because he's funny and plays this game well. And if I remember correctly,fills out a speedo nicely,if ya know what I mean.

OOh and thanks for the photos Loca!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by Loca
    Did somebody say he was lazy???

:phhht
    *goes find pictures of him lazing around*

Quote Originally Posted by RobC4Me

I agree, I'd be bored of Ethan in two weeks and Colby in two days! I'm glad to have Rob M around again! Also, completely off topic, but what did Silas look like? I can remember almost every Survivor player, but just can't remember this guy everyone seems to think was so hot. Then again, I never thought Dave had much in the looks department either and the two always seem to be mentioned together.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think Mariano's laziness on Marquesas was well-documented, and showing a couple of screenshots of when he actually did work are a red herring.

That said, he is not lazy this time around because he can't afford to be - it's a smaller tribe without a de facto leader to bring order to the chaos. If that leader ever surfaced, I'd bet he'd go back to being lazy.

+ Reply to Thread