+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    Can I say.. Rob rocks last night ?! He showed great leadership and smart... Come from behind win was just tooo awesome!
    Did I ever tell you I think your really cool?
    ~Loca~

FORT Fan
    It's interesting to see that some of the Rob fans dislike Ethan so much and vice versa. Ethan is definitely my favorite - someone I would actually like to see win - but I do enjoy watching Rob, too. First, I just think he is so so so funny. I also think he is pretty sly, even though he might come across as...big and slow - but that can be to a person's advantage (like blonde and dumb). The Amber-type comments/thinking are very predictable-American-doofus, which is why he is the type of guy I might, oh, have a fling with in Mexico, but would not date or introduce to my friends. But I do think he is good-looking, and I would like to see him stick around for a while. Not my first or second or even third pick for a winner, though.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by libra4
    It's interesting to see that some of the Rob fans dislike Ethan so much and vice versa. Ethan is definitely my favorite - someone I would actually like to see win - but I do enjoy watching Rob, too.
    Yeah, I'm one of those Ethan fans who just can't stand Rob, that's for sure. Yeah, he's entertaining, but I'm sick of listening to him talk all the time. And I really don't see how he's a hottie I just don't see it.

It's interesting to see that some of the Rob fans dislike Ethan so much and vice versa. Ethan is definitely my favorite - someone I would actually like to see win - but I do enjoy watching Rob, too. First, I just think he is so so so funny. I also think he is pretty sly, even though he might come across as...big and slow - but that can be to a person's advantage (like blonde and dumb). The Amber-type comments/thinking are very predictable-American-doofus, which is why he is the type of guy I might, oh, have a fling with in Mexico, but would not date or introduce to my friends. But I do think he is good-looking, and I would like to see him stick around for a while. Not my first or second or even third pick for a winner, though.
    I agree completely with everything you said! He's pretty good looking, he's cocky and arrogant - And I would be right behind you having that fling with him, but only far away from home....

He was very impressive last night in both challenges. I was surprised that Sue was the 2nd last person for them at the RC.

K

all around! Great post, libra4.

For the record, I like the new edgy Ethan & I'm starting to admit publicly that I like the Robfather
    He's doing great in the challenges, he's entertaining and he's somewhat of a bad guy. Definitely cocky & arrogant but I just can't resist liking him.

There's only one thing that I've yet to see him do and that is strategize. (No, taking Amber with him is not what I call strategizing )

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I agree about Amber, that was hardly strategy.

You are growing to like him? Nooooo Silver! Hold back. You can do it. Sorry, I'm sticking by my contempt of him. Now, watch ME grow to like him Nooooooo it can't happen! *runs away screaming*

Just give in to it already you know u wanna :phhht
    ~Loca~

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    After two episodes, I think he's okay. Not my absolute favorite though.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah, I'm one of those Ethan fans who just can't stand Rob, that's for sure. Yeah, he's entertaining, but I'm sick of listening to him talk all the time. And I really don't see how he's a hottie I just don't see it.
    Alot of people are saying that they're not quite sure why they like him...I do like those Italian features (full lips, bedroom eyes), but also, I just think he'd be, well, nasty! (naughty me).

Alot of people are saying that they're not quite sure why they like him...I do like those Italian features (full lips, bedroom eyes), but also, I just think he'd be, well, nasty! (naughty me).

OH MY!!! MY VIRGIN EYES!!

Alright I admit it...he's not technically cute, but there is something sexy about him. Of course, I think Lex is sexy too,so maybe I'm not the best judge of this....having said that...my fave guy of all time is Kel. (slurp). Alright..that's enough outta me.

Love my Fort people!! (specially Lil Cutie )

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread