+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

FORT Fogey

Ooo yeah, break me off a piece of that hot studmuffin :rolleyes Man, he's so not hot. Loca will yell at me for saying that. But come on, I've NEVER seen how he's hot. I don't see it, not at all.

I hope Amber confesses in a confessional that Rob M's so arrogant and she's playing him and she thinks he's NOT cute. Amber would very much shoot up in my eyes if she did that.

I like Rob M and hope he goes far... I just wish he would lay off those comments about Jeff Varner.

I think Rob M is right in a way and Alicia wrong about the priorities. There would be no use in making a fire if it goes out in one pouff because it rains.

I can't stand Alicia and I think Rob M and Alicia are natural enemies. Alicia just shoots of at her mouth without thinking. Chapera can do without Alicia in my opinion. (Though she has great abs).
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

Rob M is trying to assert his kingship of the tribe right away, by fighting about not getting any sleep. It's good to be king, but it's also dangerous. I hope there's a coup soon.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Rob and Amber? Uh, huh.

My god I wasn't expecting this to happen TOO quickly he's already emerging to be my worst Sorry Loca

He's a jerk, but a fine lookin' one at that. And that accent??
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

By alligning with a sheep, Rob M. is getting two votes for the price of one, just like he did in S4 with Sarah. He is playing the game EXACTLY like he did the first time. That didn't get him very far, post-merge but pre-jury, although his insight allowed Kathy, Neleh, and Pascal to team up with Sean and Vee.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Ah, the Robfadduh is back...and as obnoxious as ever. I'd love to see him be an early boot, but something tells me we'll be stuck with him for a long time to come...

RobFather ain't going anywhere :phhht sorry to ruin the rob bashing guys but it's the truth Your all forced to put up with him and I love it! Bring it on!
    ~Loca~

Amen, Loca!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread