Tribe: Ogakor, Barramundi
    Place: 11th voted out; 4th Jury member
    Votes against: 6
    Best known for: flying under the radar
    Challenges won individually: 0
    Challenges won with tribe: 4
    Individual Immunities: 0
    Best pal: Jerri Manthey

Since finishing sixth on SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK, Amber Brkich has enjoyed doing dozens of appearances across the country and has taken part in various charity functions. Immediately following the show, Amber appeared on the cover of Stuff Magazine. For a short time, she also worked as the host of an adventure travel game on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. More recently, Amber has appeared in various commercials for Adelphia Cable, Rite Aid drugstores, and Mountaineer Racetrack in West Virginia. In her free time, she enjoys babysitting her niece, Emma, and going out with her friends.

Amber remains a resident of her hometown, Beaver, Pennsylvania (a suburb just north of Pittsburgh). She is a graduate of Westminster College, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in public relations, with a minor in speech communications, in 2000. She is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta Alumni having served as vice president and new member coordinator while still in school.

Amber is currently single. Her birth date is August 11, 1978.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-12-2004 at 03:06 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Favourites -

Colors: Turquoise, yellow, green, orange
    Scents: Fresh cut grass, lilac, shoe store, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven, the seasons, fresh laundry
    Flowers: Tulips, daisies, sunflowers, any flower given to me by someone I love!
    Board Games: Backgammon, Twister, Mancala, Charades, card games, blackjack, euchre and Clue
    Video Games: No favorite
    Sports to Play: Beach or water volleyball, soccer, golf
    Sports Teams: Pittsburgh Steelers
    Outdoor Activities: Swimming, quad riding, anything outside. I love being outside!
    TV Shows: Seinfeld, Beverly Hills 90210, Interior decorating shows, Survivor
    Movies: Pretty Woman, Groundhog Day, Clueless, Indiana Jones movies, Memento, Sweetest Thing
    Actors: Tom Hanks, Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Spacey, Richard Gere
    Actresses: Drew Barrymore, Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon
    Music: Dave Matthews Band, steel drums, any song or music that brings back a good memory, Britney Spears
    Magazines: Home décor magazines, gossip entertainment magazines, Stuff, Cosmopolitan, Lucky
    Books/Authors: Bridges of Madison County, Harry Potter books and Valentine Brkich's Cageball, Poker & the Atomic Wedgie
    Cereals: Raisin Bran Crunch, Fruit Loops, granola
    Fruits: Mango, strawberry, peach
    Snack Foods: Combos, Pepperidge Farms Extra Cheddar Goldfish, Snyder's Barbecue Chips, pickles, Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream
    Cookies: Pepperidge Farm Milano, Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, Oreos, homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
    Candy Bars: Twix, Gummy Peachy O's, Butterfinger
    Alcoholic Drinks: Vodka & tonic, chocolate martini
    Non-Alcoholic: Diet Cherry 7 UP, Vanilla Coke, Snapple Peach Tea
    "That's Numberwang!"

OK, having seen a couple of screen shots from various previews, I'm good with Amber being back. It's all right, I suppose, if just one of the All-Stars is a non-strategic player, as long as she looks like Amber.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Wow, she has a short profile, and a billion favorites... I like Amber.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Geez...of all the people to choose from, why Amber?

All she did was live in Jerri's shadow throughout all of the Australian season.

Sorry, Amber fans...I hope she's voted off first.

I think it will be interesting to see old alliances reunited. Will Jerri let Amber ride her coattails again? Will Amber shadow someone else? Will Amber speak? Will the more visual players finally band together and knock out the UTRs?

So, though I don't think Amber is that interesting, how others react to her will be. Anyway, with so many bigger than life players, someone has to give up camera time.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Noooo!!! Give her lots of camera time. She just doesn't have to speak. That shouldn't be a problem.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Down, Boy!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Will Amber speak? .
    I'm guessing if she doesn't get voted out early, we won't hear much from Amber until after the merge. She was the Outback's Darrah. Invisible and harmless until she comes in useful as a swingvote.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast