+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    If Amber wins, it's because she'll be like Sandra - let the other bigger fish fry and come up when the smoke clears. She's not known for strategic play, and that actually works to her advantage under these circumstances.

Well if it was something similar to a Sandra win I think she'll be deserving to win then. At least Sandra played the game

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I agree.

I hope Amber actually plays this game this time. Hopefully she at least tries, gotta give her credit if she tries!

Amber has the advantage that she won't be an early target. She is UTR. But she will have to be more aggressive in her playing and be more proactive, like Sandra was, if the is to get far.

She has another advantage in that she is on a tribe where there are three males, Rob M, Tom and especially Rob C who will quickly make an alliance with her, much as Rob M made an alliance with Sarah, Rob C got led by the nose by Heidi and Jenna and Tom by Jessica ? (the sheriff).

I think she will jump on the bandwagon with Rob M over Tom (dirty old man) or Rob C (a self-confessed former loser in that dept). Rob M will assume the Jerri role for her but as he is a better gameplayer than Jerri was this alliance will take Amber farther than it did in Survivor 2.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

Ooooor maybe she'll employ the "get naked and distract all the boys" strategy. And maybe the Squiggly Dot Guy won't notice.

Hey, I can hope, right?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Ooooor maybe she'll employ the "get naked and distract all the boys" strategy.
    From your lips to God's ears.

-Randy
    'And it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.'
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

FORT Fogey
    Ooooor maybe she'll employ the "get naked and distract all the boys" strategy. And maybe the Squiggly Dot Guy won't notice.

Hey, I can hope, right?
    of course you can hope! Don't count on it though. I love your "Squiggly Dot Guy" name, that's funny.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar

Hey, I can hope, right?
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Yes, Squiggly Dot Guy may be too busy with Richard to notice anyone else.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey

But hopefully they do make sure to never miss Richard, eh?

+ Reply to Thread