+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

Weird, veejer. How'd you know I'd find your comment in here?

*donning mod hat* You should be able to just activate PMs from your profile. Your company security practices should have no effect on your ability to send and receive PMs.

*donning Amber hat*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    *donning Amber hat*
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fogey

*donning mod hat* You should be able to just activate PMs from your profile. Your company security practices should have no effect on your ability to send and receive PMs.

*donning Amber hat*
    How'd I know THAT was coming Paulie can't go ONE post without drooling over Amber!

*donning Amber hat*
    *** dodging drool ***

Thanks for the PM info. I'll check into that.

After last night's episode where Amber seemed to blend into her environment like a chameleon, I'm growing a bit concerned. MB loaded this season with Type A personalities and one invisible girl. I'm hoping that the others aren't so concerned with picking each other off that Amber slides into a final two spot, just by virtue of going unnoticed.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

as much as i hate to admit it- with all the clashing type A personalities- UTR may be the way to go this time around- just stay out of the way until the dust settles- i hate it
    ideal case scenario- she plays UTR until the final 4 (eye candy for 15 weeks) and then gets the big boot before she has a real shot at winning

Actually, as much as I enjoy gawking at her, I'd rather see her go long before F4 if she's going to "play" the game the exact same way she did last time.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hug me!
    I think Amber will last for a while... As long as Rob M is there.. he will protect her.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    I think Amber will last for a while... As long as Rob M is there.. he will protect her.
    Fortunately in S4, there was a tribal mix before the merge and Rob's UTR gal Sarah was FINALLY voted out after he went to the other tribe.

She should have been voted out long before because she contibuted nothing to the tribe, either around camp or in challenges. But Rob kept her around as his "2 for 1" vote, even though their tribe was on a hopeless downward spiral.

I really hope to see some game playing from Amber that time out.
    She appears to have positioned herself firmly beneath Rob M's protective wing at the moment.
    Hopefully she won't stay there.
    They'll surely switch them around this season, so she might have to fend for herself if she and Rob are seperated.

Please surprise me Amber.
    Get to the latter stages by playing the crap out of the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread