+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Rupert Boneham

I had a lot of help with the questions from the rest of the staff (writers and mods both). I seem to do MUCH better with phone interviews versus e-mail interviews - I don't know why.

Thank you John, Becca, and mods!

Rupert, if you read this - thanks for taking the time to do the interview. You made this the best season of Survivor, and I'll be rooting for you in the All-Stars!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    What a great interview. Great questions, great and honest answers. Rupert is really a stand up guy

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Awesome interview.

"Jonny Foreskin"...hehe

Thanks John and Rupert!

-Randy
    'And it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.'
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Princess
    Thanks Rupert and John! (Did he really say "Jonny Foreskin"??!)

One thing though... I found
    this interview with Jon at SNN:

Keller: So the producers wanted a clear delineation between him as the babyface and you as the heel of your pairing?
    Fairplay: Yes. I was cast as the villain. Burton was the all-American. Rupert was the pirate. Darrah is the quiet Southern girl. I mean, Darrah talked all the time. She talked about chocolate chip cookies and a boob job, but she talked all the time. They made it appear as though the girl never said a word. Like Tijuana, she cried every challenge she didn't win. She would cry for like 30 minutes. But they portrayed her as a strong black woman. Everybody had a role and the editing is done to make sure that that role is portrayed.
    Seems a bit contradictory to what Rupert says.

And, btw, in case someone missed that part: "Everybody had a role and the editing is done to make sure that that role is portrayed." (sic!)

He really said "Jonny Foreskin" - twice.

I thought it was funny, too.

that was a great interview...thank you John for doing it and of course thank you Rupert for giving the time and the trouble to fully answer the questions.

I love Rupert!!1 hoping he is on All Stars!
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I'm glad he saw the selfish part coming out too. that was one reason I didn't jump to the top of the bandwagon like alot of the other people did. Read my posts and that what I bitch about. It take a big person to see and identify it when looking back as the show is being shown. thanks Rupert, You are a "big" man after all.

Wonderful interview!! Thanks to John, Rupert, Becca and all the others who helped with the great questions!!

I agree that the only reason I didnt like Rupert as much as everyone else is because of that selfish side I saw...but I can see past that and see what a geniune guy he is. This interview just proved that. What an amazing person Rupert is and a great role model for our youngins!
    Survivor All Stars!!!
    Survivor Rocks! #1 Ken Fan! (Survivor Thailand)

Monster House and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition = BEST SHOWS ON TV!!!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this!"

Great job.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast