+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Darrah's radio chat - more insight.

Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    She never was at risk when Rupert was booted, she knew it so why does she have to do anything, all that would have done is mess with the plan to boot Rup. That plan was in place and since the merger, it was just timing. Turn a fork in something when it going to play your way.

The last 4 episode, with JFP question, yeah she could have answered it better at that moment, it was a mistake, but now we know from radio chat that CBS dragged her away for a confessional multiple times to allow the other 3 to gang up on her, notice they never show the confessional, and then they set up the anti-Darrah worst IC in the history of Survivor, to guarantee she can't win. Can anyone say Conspiracy. Let's also remember that JFP was CAST for this show. Maybe he's an actor, and had a mission, besides playing the game. This Survivor had way to many fouls by MB.
    If it were a soccer match, I'd card em for persistant infringment of the rules.
    I'm probably the last to know but when did this come out that Jon was CAST for the show?

While I agree that the immunity challenge was totally unfair I disagree that it is the worst in Survivor history...at least not in terms of fairness. The odds were stacked heavily against her as well as the other remaining contestants but at least they did have a chance at immunity. Ryno(or Dave Johnson before him) had no chance at all to save himself at the immunity challenge.

calkreks, check out the Jon interview. He was approached at a gas station and asked to apply.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by calkreks
    The odds were stacked heavily against her as well as the other remaining contestants but at least they did have a chance at immunity. Ryno(or Dave Johnson before him) had no chance at all to save himself at the immunity challenge.
    I HATE challenges that are like this where one person doesn't stand a chance of winning the IC and is screwed over. Darrah is just another one of my favorites to have this happen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    calkreks, check out the Jon interview. He was approached at a gas station and asked to apply.
    John, where would we find the Jon interview?

Ah, I meant the Jon chat.

But here's the link, apparently it was in the regular Jon thread.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...014#post559014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123