+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Survivor payout

Question about Survivor payout

I know the winner gets $1M and the second place finisher gets $100K but how much does 3rd, 4th and so on down the line get for playing?

That's never been disclosed officially. I've seen speculative tables of payouts, but I can't remember the ranges we're talking about.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I remember reading that the first player voted out receives $2500 and then of course we know the first runner up receives $100,000 and the grand prize is $1,000,000, other than those figures, I have never seen any other amounts.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I remember that Rich lied to people after S1, saying that the 4th or 3rd place person got about 70-80k.

Escaping my own reality!
    I'm pretty sure I saw something reliable a long time ago (around S1) that third place got $50,000. I haven't heard anything else, though I'm wondering if everyone gets some set appearance fee for the whole series.

Lex and Tom each had their awards augmented to $100,000 in S3, BTW, due to the screw-up in handling Lex's correct answer.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fan
    3rd Place gets 85 000
    4th Place gets 35 000

Maybe they could make an exception this time so that 3rd place could get $0.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Maybe they could make an exception this time so that 3rd place could get $0.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Are all those figures before or after taxes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast