+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where do you rate S7?

Where do you rate S7?

I've got to say I've really enjoyed this series.
    Strong, interesting characters. More than the generic muscle boys and cutie girls.
    As an environment, Panama was no big deal. The usual deserted islands, not too grueling on the players. The Pirate stuff was a mild amusement.

So where do you place it compared to the other series?

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I think this season was the best one.

only a simulation
    I'd have to rate it 3rd behind S1 and Outback. The last 3 seasons had almost made me lose interest and I only really started watching each of them from about merge time on. This season kept me hooked the whole way.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Tied with Outback.

Pulau Tiga
    Outback / Pearl Islands
    Marquesas
    Amazon
    Thailand
    Africa

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbo
    I'd have to rate it 3rd behind S1 and Outback. The last 3 seasons had almost made me lose interest and I only really started watching each of them from about merge time on. This season kept me hooked the whole way.
    you think like I think

FORT Fogey
    S1, S6, S7, S2(very bad final show hurt this one), S4, S3, S5

FORT Fogey
    This was my favorite I think... I know people hated the twist, but I looooved each and every twist, and found there to be lots of interesting stuff, as compared to the last three, especially the last two. (Until S5 I had not missed a single episode of Survivor... then I missed quite a few episodes in S4, and tuned in for the first episode of S5, and then I didn't see any of S6.

This was great... I really hope that S8 can keep this up, but I'm worried that it may not be as good cause we've already seen these people. I'm still excited about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Tied with Outback.

Pulau Tiga
    Outback / Pearl Islands
    Marquesas
    Amazon
    Thailand
    Africa
    I was trying to decide whether Outback was better or not and couldn't!!! =)
    j

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mctoyboy
    I was trying to decide whether Outback was better or not and couldn't!!! =)
    j
    Outback could have been way better, but once jerri got he boot the show got boring. I think the outback also made the mistake by only having a final 3 show. I might have actually rated it higher if they had a final 4 with liz because those final 2 shows was the equivilent of watching paint dry, least with liz in the final four you might have hope she would actually move on, with a final three her boot episode was anti climatic. My guess is MB decided Liz should get her own week of publicity.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Outback could have been way better, but once jerri got he boot the show got boring. I think the outback also made the mistake by only having a final 3 show. I might have actually rated it higher if they had a final 4 with liz because those final 2 shows was the equivilent of watching paint dry, least with liz in the final four you might have hope she would actually move on, with a final three her boot episode was anti climatic. My guess is MB decided Liz should get her own week of publicity.
    Outback also lasted for 42 days as opposed to 39. So they kinda were stuck with having to do an extra show, and the nation's collective yawn spoke volumes to Burnett & co. Needless to say, they never went back to 42 days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast